|

29/11/2024

Hello dear administrator, please help me I have selected a player for an IS match but so far he has not returned to his club. Please help.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

29/11/2024

For this one ced a bit serious His owner has 39 players
Deleted player


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

29/11/2024

So if he has to return, he'll have to free up some players


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Fidel BBTG |

30/11/2024

All he has to do is make room in his team - he has 39/32 players - all he has to do is release 8 undesirable players


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

29/11/2024

Yes, that's what I see too, but I want the admins to help me, that's what he needs


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jallow |

29/11/2024

I don't think that's possible, I think he needs to be released!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

29/11/2024

Too bad then


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message