moukrene |

25/11/2024

Good evening, we love VF!
Yesterday, at the fateful moment, three of us were not rewarded after 9pm (game time).
Is it possible to intercede with the high authorities of the Football Cup Association to have the same chance as those who waited a few seconds later?

The unfortunates:
1- Kevin 1887 FC
2- (thirty seconds later)
TéFéCé Foot (me^^)
3- (another thirty seconds)
Imladris -©-

If no one can do anything for us, I'll go back to sulking, but it would be great if we weren't the ones left out.
Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

25/11/2024

How do you do?
We are unable to respond positively to your request.
As the people who were at the match between 9pm and 10pm were unable to attend the event.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

25/11/2024

My question ❓️

Now you have to do events X days X hours to be sure of having a player.
It's a question like that, I don't do anything special.
But some people are quite aware of certain aspects of the game.
It's a side that makes me a bit nervous


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

moukrene |

25/11/2024

image](https://i.imgur.com/qdrnTst.jpeg)
And yet we did things properly, on time.
While those who had a match had perhaps (? There are championship matches?) not managed the event?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

25/11/2024

I quite agree with you that they should make a gesture


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

25/11/2024

A gesture of?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

wildzap |

25/11/2024

It looks like there was a distribution of juniors last night with the tournament and they arrived too late, doesn't it?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

moukrene |

25/11/2024

Hi, no in our case we were on time. Just the first 3 (which I suppose the others were watching, we started and ... nothing, even though we did what we were told)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

25/11/2024

This was announced by A45 during the last live show.
That he was going to drop a load of juniors between 9 and 10pm yesterday.
Hazard gave a reminder on vforum


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

26/11/2024

How do you deal with non-French speakers? I don't understand French and I don't use discord xD


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

25/11/2024

The famous live where there is 10% vf?
Because there seem to be a lot of live announcements, major changes to the game which is the most important for me, or gifts X day X time
Is vf live? Where are the announcements on vf?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

junior |

26/11/2024

It was more than 1.3.% VF, I went there in a windbreaker ...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jul068 |

25/11/2024

But Hazard was roundly criticised, and even accused of trying to mislead...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Adrimax |

25/11/2024

We had the information on our side that it was 8pm and not 9pm, which proves that several Nexus, including myself, were fooled. Sorry Hazard for contradicting you, you were right.

Good games


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

25/11/2024

Well sometimes he trolls 😁 .
So I apologise to him .
It's not for the young ( I don't care a bit) .
But all the changes that are announced put into practice and coming.
Where does it say that? We warn managers present at a live and others?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

25/11/2024

Apparently I'm the only one shocked by all this.
The game is taking a turn that I don't like at all, especially when you discover things once they've been set up.
But I'm not following anyone, but I have the impression that I'm a fairly active manager, but I don't respect it
We're going to put our foot down and move on to something else
So have a good evening
Sorry for the initial topic


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Stan09 |

25/11/2024

You're not the only one.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Pierabou |

25/11/2024

no, you're not the only one. Can we really do anything about it, apart from stop playing?

when I saw Hazard's message, I thought it was a troll too. I'd done my event 10 days ago, so it didn't make much difference anyway.

I don't know what the point of throwing young people around at a certain time is. To motivate people to take part in the live event, maybe? okay, why not. It bothers me too, but that's the way it is.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

25/11/2024

I understand Lens59's feelings... And I think it's a shame that there was no communication.
All those who were live and got the news kept it to themselves and their agreements. It's all very well to issue a reminder on the day, but if you're going to be all high and mighty about it, you should have warned the community about this event on the day of the live event.

Another comment was posted on Vfo somewhere, I can't remember where, and the author was criticised for 'spilling the beans'. Selfishness still reigns on Virtuafoot but I'm neither disappointed nor surprised because that's always been the case.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

25/11/2024

Bha quite simply it's a gesture from the Mdm for those who make the effort to follow the lives and communicate with him..rather than reproaching things when you certainly weren't at the meeting.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

25/11/2024

#forum?topic=166854 to answer your question.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
4 more replies
pieutte Bha tout simplement c'est un geste du Mdm pour ceux qui font l effort de suivre les lives et de communiquer avec lui..plutôt que de reprocher des choses alors …

Nicularo |

25/11/2024

No, of course I wasn't there, unfortunately I've got lots of other things to do in the evening.
But it doesn't matter, I've been a legend for a few months now! 😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

26/11/2024

Now that it's working again, I'll take the liberty of replying to Nicu to tell him where it was mentioned ten days ago.

#forum?topic=166854


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau Maintenant que ça fonctionne à nouveau, je me permets de répondre à Nicu pour lui dire où ça avait été évoqué, il y a une dizaine de jours. #forum?topic=166854

michbou |

26/11/2024

if you see his message :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau Maintenant que ça fonctionne à nouveau, je me permets de répondre à Nicu pour lui dire où ça avait été évoqué, il y a une dizaine de jours. #forum?topic=166854

villa |

26/11/2024

well, we weren't even sure of the conditions for getting it.
I wasn't at the event, so I wasn't sure I'd get it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

25/11/2024

Personally, I was completely unaware of it, if that's any consolation..


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

25/11/2024

Me neither 😭


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

26/11/2024

Yes, but you, Mich, are sometimes unaware of the VF rules after more than 16 years of playing too, so you'd better stop drinking! :D

And to be a bit more serious, we had the info by 8pm at the Nexus, which is why I didn't "blame" hazard, I just asked a question. As for hiding it, that doesn't really make sense, everyone can have a young person, but that's not going to shake things up.

After that, Aymeric often rewards those who are live, I think it's to bring in more people too. It's done a lot, it's not specific to VF. A lot of games reward active presence, sometimes at certain events.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

25/11/2024

I knew about it but I didn't do it


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

25/11/2024

Lens59 don't confuse trolling with getting into it with other managers because you've just trolled yourself.
I have differences with managers but I think that nobody on vf can blame me for helping with pleasure whether they are my agreement or not I have always given my information whether it is training or other.
Aymeric wanted to reward those who are interested in vf and good for them


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

26/11/2024

I didn't take junior either, if that's any consolation.
And that doesn't change anything in my game between Saturday and Monday.
So much the better for those who had, when they're all on the market at the same time and the prices are going to be 'low' they're going to complain just the same.
So whatever happens, it'll never be perfect.
But it's been announced, some people got the info, others didn't, some people clicked at 8:59 or 9pm and it was 9:01pm 🫢
In any case, there's nothing we can do to compensate you.
Sorry


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

26/11/2024

It was more like 21h07/21h08 when Aymeric put his on from the a it worked the others who had the 21h info and who did between 21h and 21h07 didn't get it. I think that can be considered a bug


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/11/2024

I said above that I don't need the youngsters and my U17 is in 8 days so .
But it's the whole thing that I don't like.
The way things are done
It's when you're up against the wall that you see the wall best, except that for a while now we've often been up against the wall with zero communication or 2 or 3 hours before talking about it live at 10% of the game for a major change in the game.
I've already said in another game that if you've made quettes, you've got an inventory with crazy weapons and the owner changes everything without warning and you end up with a bow and a Swiss Army knife.
I don't think you'd be happy and you'd play somewhere else
I may shock you, but to me it's a lack of respect for the managers who keep the game alive.
So I sold everything and bought players formatted to play 24 hours a day.
1 season a compo and that allows me to do something else
That's my personal point of view, I'm nobody, the game will outlive me.

Kisses


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

26/11/2024

At the same time, for those who weren't on the live show, Aymeric mentioned that it was a gift for those who followed the live show and that it was important not to spread the word...

I can also understand why he would use this kind of practice to motivate managers to attend future parties...

The first time, he offered a bonus to each player present if I remember correctly.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/11/2024

You can't see anything 🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

26/11/2024

if you click on reply you will see the message


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/11/2024

Yes, but not here


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/11/2024

image

🤔🤔🤔


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

26/11/2024

But old people like me don't sit in front of a computer screen 24 hours a day
And I don't talk to strangers any more, apart from Aymeric, who I've been able to talk to in real life, and Morten
So who's going to prove to me that it's not all about robots? The others 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😂
Anyway, I play for my own pleasure and to help those who are willing to share my old man's experience😁
Without cheating (at least for me)
Ahah no problem.
I'll try to make a French team from next season ( if I have the money)
💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸💸


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/11/2024

Did you read the first sentence? 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

26/11/2024

It's not all perfect and it never will be, we can't please everyone, but you've come here to argue about it when I think that things have been fine for the last 4 or 5 seasons in terms of youth, haven't you? Pots 84 to 87 galore, I'll happily swap my scouting finds for yours


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/11/2024

i'll reserve the next 🫡🫡🫡🫡 for you so you can sell for more in a minute 😉 kisses


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/11/2024

I've seen a lot


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

26/11/2024

De première tu es hors sujet ça ta piqué non?
De 2 dit il le mec qui a acheté de joueurs y a 2 jours et qui le resale 1m plus cher 😅😅😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/11/2024

No comment on not being banned for the first time in 3 and a half years.
I'd say point but I don't think any less of it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

26/11/2024

It's a shame that it's turning into a schoolyard war.
I'm sure that the next time there's a discord, a lot of people will be there, hoping for a little treat at the end, but it's a shame, they certainly won't be the most interesting.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

26/11/2024

The answer has been given to the author of the post.
Whether it was pleasant or not, unfortunately that's the end of the story.
I'm closing to avoid any outbursts, which were once again easy to foresee.
Have a nice evening


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message