mick3829 |
21/11/2024Hi everyone? Is it just me or is there a big problem with the news? Because honestly for me it's unmanageable one time it changes to 30s one time to one minute one time to 2 minutes I don't understand anything lol I can't manage my games at all anymore
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
21/11/2024I've closed the application and it's a bit smoother
But still not top top
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
mick3829 |
21/11/2024What does that mean? Because I'm really getting there, it's horrible, it's so buggy
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jallow |
21/11/2024lens59 |
21/11/2024I closed the application and reopened it.
Sometimes to remove a bug total disconnections.
Or installations
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
mick3829 |
21/11/2024If not, does it affect anyone else? I just want to know if it's widespread or if it's just me
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
hazard14 |
21/11/2024You've had a lot of latency for the last 2 seasons.... or the news are made 30 seconds later or sometimes are blocked for 2 3 minutes, which is pretty annoying I must admit...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
mick3829 |
21/11/2024That's exactly what it is, cool, I'm not the only one, it reassures me a bit, but for me it's been horrible for the last 2 weeks, even though everything is up to date, etc
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Ancelloti |
21/11/2024Try reinstalling the application, or connect with Facebook while you wait for a suitable solution
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Steven12 |
22/11/2024In my match just now, my opponent and I also noticed that there was a big 3-4 minute delay before tactical changes were applied.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
22/11/2024I've had matches, especially official ones, where it can take 10 to 15 minutes to validate a tactical change.
Whereas in general it was 5 minutes max
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
mick3829 |
22/11/2024Yes, it's very confusing and you don't know when the change is really being taken into account - yesterday I understood absolutely nothing about my match
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
22/11/2024maybe now the news are random on a determined time :)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Adrimax |
22/11/2024lens59 |
22/11/2024Frankly, there are 2 active managers in a match.
Too active and the game is no longer
If it's done on purpose it becomes a bore.
Adversaries at all times to see where we attack.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
mick3829 |
22/11/2024Yes, that would make it more of a game of chance than a game of management
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
mick3829 |
25/11/2024Does anyone know if this is on purpose or not? Or if it will be solved? Just to see if I sell my À and start training again :-)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message