Jallow |
18/11/2024Following a cancelled transfer I saw my finances before this cancelled transfer I had 700k and something following the transfer I have -700k and something ?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
18/11/2024Following your illegal transfer of 2m for a free player, with a club created 6 days ago and afk since 5 days... I cancelled the transfer. first and last warning jallow.
jeff
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jallow |
18/11/2024Bah it's not me if I receive a negotiation I do tg how and not forgetting I was niv 1?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Jallow |
18/11/2024sergent jeff |
18/11/2024level 1 support does not come from newly created clubs... transfer not compliant and therefore cancelled. subject closed.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jallow |
18/11/2024But no, I was negotiated straight away and then I accepted!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jallow |
18/11/2024I don't agree because I didn't start a transfer negotiation but rather I received it and if at least you should cancel it I think you should subtract my bank!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
18/11/2024if the club gave you 2 million, it's normal that the 2 million should go back after the transfer has been cancelled.
Morten explained why.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
18/11/2024Transfers worth 2 million are offered by the game.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Vrael Zendo |
18/11/2024The accounts used for these transfers have been inactive for several weeks, but the account had just been created, so...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
18/11/2024Jallow |
18/11/2024I had received this request before going beyond level 2 a few minutes apart 🤔
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
18/11/2024I don't understand how you can have 7 days, win 3 games and still be level 2?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
18/11/2024When you get blocked, they give you the new level 2 account to avoid using the store. Although this isn't the case for everyone
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
19/11/2024MrHoman |
19/11/2024What do you want me to develop? The example of the manager who was blocked for 1 month recently for using a loophole in the store, he's only just been upgraded to level 2 having used 2400 stars of financial aid, better late than never you might say!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
19/11/2024So in your opinion, the administrators, in their free time and on a voluntary basis, are doing a poor job, or not doing it quickly enough, of the tasks graciously imposed on them by the community?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
hazard14 |
19/11/2024When you know that some of those banned already have a full team of 90ng and 1 billion on their account, it's pretty scary
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
19/11/2024What needs to be done to upgrade a manager to level 2?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
19/11/2024I don't think this is any of your business, but from now on a banned account is liable to be passed straight to level 2 if it recreates an account.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
19/11/2024My personal opinion is none of your business either, even though you asked me for it. The fact remains that one manager was able to take advantage of the subsidies for a week, whereas the next managers, like Jallow, don't have that right
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sergent jeff |
19/11/2024So you can thank the club in question for changing the sanctions. Jallow played and lost.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
19/11/2024It's Jallow who's setting the precedent here, as he's passed level 2 without having been able to use the store
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
19/11/2024i suggest that we talk 'en prive if you have any disputes about this :)
because this is the bug part
thank you
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message