Zeus |

16/11/2024

Good evening,
The schedule for my IE match has been changed: #match?mid=5975080
What is the reason for this change?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

16/11/2024

can be your opponent ?? with the vfstore ???


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

16/11/2024

With the vfstore, you receive a message to accept the schedule request
I have received nothing


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

16/11/2024

His opponent is not a VIP, nor has he requested a time change... #vfstore?activity

Maybe I'm wrong too... I'm out of touch with the MDM, maybe there too ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ragen |

16/11/2024

I haven't changed anything and I'm not available to play the game at 8am either


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

16/11/2024

What time was the original timetable?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

16/11/2024

Check your mp's to see if you have a match postponed because you have a player (on loan from you) who is leaving for the federation.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

SadPanda |

23/11/2024

Ha, I couldn't understand why my IE request had been put back a day (only to find that I wasn't available at all).


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

16/11/2024

I didn't see any messages in the two Mp boxes telling them about the change.
I've rescheduled the match for 8pm as originally planned


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

16/11/2024

Great thanks :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message