Rom40270 |

06/11/2024

Hello,

For several days I've been unable to connect from my work computer.
I get to the home page and enter my login details, but when I try to log in, I get this message.
From the application I have no problem.
image](https://i.imgur.com/MTtdfVt.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

06/11/2024

Your boss sent a message to Morten telling him to block the IP of your PC because your performance wasn't good enough!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Aguado Ton boss a envoyé un message à Morten pour lui dire de bloquer l'IP de ton PC, ton rendement n'était pas suffisant!

Rom40270 |

06/11/2024

I'm not blocked, no. I can access it from the application without any problem

😂😂It must be the happiest since I no longer have access ..😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

ManuM |

06/11/2024

It was certainly starting to show that you were screwing around at work.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

06/11/2024

Haven't you been blocked as an admin?
Does it work on your phone?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kevin-7130 |

06/11/2024

Same problem at work Rom...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Alex-AJA |

06/11/2024

All you guys have to do now is work, I know it's hard, but there's no choice... my heart goes out to you, cheer up 💪


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kevin-7130 |

06/11/2024

Personally, I liked the ie at lunchtime :)
We'll have to add a time slot at 10pm :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

06/11/2024

There's probably a VPN on your work PC's


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Rom40270 |

06/11/2024

But not even 1 month ago it was working very well...

Good idea +1 Kev !😏😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

_LBS_ |

06/11/2024

I also have this problem


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Alex-AJA |

06/11/2024

Will you get it tomorrow at 4pm too? 🤓


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

06/11/2024

A45 has been blocking VPNs for some time 👍🏾


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message