orlandok |
04/11/2024Hello,
I don't sell my TV rights, but my opponent can still buy them, and what's more, he buys them for 0 euros.
Perhaps this recurring problem should be resolved (the problem has been going on for more than 10 seasons)
Thank you for your help,
All the best,
Orlando
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
04/11/2024set a minimum amount, that way you'll get some money
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
04/11/2024Delete your post too, then, as it's completely off the mark
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
orlandok |
04/11/2024I know that, but it's still a bug, and given that the game gives you the option of not selling them, it shouldn't happen.
As far as I'm concerned, either we remove this option, or we really do have exclusivity.
We could, for example, make it so that when the rights aren't sold, they're automatically bought by the club as soon as the match is scheduled, so that the opposition can't get them.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
orlandok |
04/11/2024One last clarification on this bug: only the opponent of the match is able to buy the rights, they are invisible to all the other teams.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
04/11/2024Which is normal, as these are also the TV rights for his match and he gets half of them...
A search using our club's iud gives access to all our team's home and away matches.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
orlandok |
04/11/2024I'm sorry, but if it's a bug, if I don't sell my TV rights at home, nobody else should be able to buy them, it's as simple as that.
After that, I'm not really interested in what other players think, I'm just pointing out a malfunction in the game to the people who can fix it, I'm not opening a public debate on whether or not the game should have this option, if that had been the case I'd have posted it under 'improvement project'.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
04/11/2024I guess even the answer from someone who "can fix" this problem doesn't suit you any more than the opinion of the other managers.
The answer was given to you by the anti-bug admin. Now if that doesn't suit you, I invite you to post your "solution" mentioned in one of your replies as an improvement project.
Because right now this is NO BUG at all.
Enjoy the game
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
orlandok |
04/11/2024I hadn't realised it was a "Bug investigator", but it's clearly a bug.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
orlandok |
04/11/2024Since this isn't a bug for you, I'd advise anyone who doesn't want to sell their TV rights to set an exorbitant price for them and just stop selling them when they want to buy them, so that all your opponents can't buy your TV rights for free.
It's a real shame we have to make absurd manipulations to avoid losing our TV rights for free.
Answering the absurd with the absurd is the only solution, apparently ...
Good luck and enjoy the game.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
04/11/2024I haven't commercialised my matches since I set up my TV channel 5 years ago and I've never thought it was a bug that my opponent was able to buy our TV rights at the time ... Like that ..
And judging by your reaction, I don't think this scenario will happen to you very often.
So if you're prepared to do this "absurd" manipulation for the time being, I'm with you on that, to avoid leaving the TV rights to a home match every 5 seasons ... After that, everyone is free to manage their club as they wish, as they can 😉
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
04/11/2024hello
si tu souhaites monter votre audience sans payer aux autres c'est bien la solution qu'il a proposé en montant au max ses droits tv et de ne donner que 1minima a l'adv , c'est 1 jeux de gestion de base non?
TU L'AS AUSSI fait pour monter ton audience gratuitement , le fait qu'il ne souhaite pas vendre son match est également son droit puisque tu as 1bouton qui vous permet de le faire , donc si il ne souhaite pas le vendre on peut appeler ceci 1bug clairement que cela ne plaise ou pas ....
But the solution has been found and this is what was done in the past before people could refuse to sell their matches
bonne soirée
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
04/11/2024Demolish your TV and Fire your staff?
Thats a project of fast buy TV Rights.
You cant block Tv rights. i guess.
So give it apox value. First bidder wins.
İf you want to season sales thats need to be projected first.
Whole sale...
Socrate |
04/11/2024I won't try to contradict you, Lomax
Good evening to you too
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Aglacis |
05/11/2024I don't think the question is whether it's a bug or not, but rather a problem of interpretation of a possible notion of right (I might be wrong because I really don't have a notion of right lol)
Roughly speaking, I see it this way: TV broadcasting companies buy the TV rights to a match, which implies image rights, EXCEPT that in the case of a sporting match you need TWO opponents (because seeing a "match" in the attack-defence configuration of the same team in the UEFA Champions League final isn't really fun to watch lol)
In short, image rights apply to the 2 opponents (or clubs or teams, whoever they may be) and so ... obviously in our case, VFIEN, we're talking about a match between 2 opponents and, by deduction, both have as many TV rights to this match as their opponent, even if the rights aren't commercialised, since ... it affects their image too
The fact that the TV rights to the matches are not commercialised therefore logically applies to everything else in the VF commu EXCEPT the participants, since their image is broadcast.
Perso sa parait me cohérent mais possible que je suis a côté de mes pompes lol, dans tous les cas sa surprend oui mais de mon point de vue ce n'est pas un bug
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
orlandok |
06/11/2024I understand your logic, but if that's how TV rights were conceived in VF, we should all be getting 50% of the TV rights to our away games, because they're also our image rights, and that's not the case at the moment, because only the home team gets money when we sell our TV rights.
So your argument doesn't hold with the current model.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
06/11/2024orlandok |
06/11/2024We can decide whether or not to commercialise our home matches, my opponents can buy my home rights for free because I don't commercialise them and when I want to buy the rights to my away matches against my opponents who commercialise their rights, they get money on them, and that alone is a concern for fairness. If my opponents do have a right to my home games, at the very least I should be able to impose a price on them, because when I try to buy my away games, they impose a price on me ...
I doubt very much that the non-commercialisation of TV rights was originally conceived in this way.
Only Aymeric knows, so I'll wait patiently for him to come back.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
06/11/2024The question is: why not sell its TV rights? Personally, the logic escapes me.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
orlandok |
06/11/2024To increase your channel's audience without having to buy other people's TV rights.
If you don't sell them, you can take them for free for your channel.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
06/11/2024And when you market them, unless I've missed something I don't know, the money you pay for them is paid back to you in full. So, by selling them at a prohibitive price, nobody but you will want to buy them. And you can buy them and in the end it won't cost you anything.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
06/11/2024As far as I'm concerned, the rights are shared half and half between the two clubs. My mistake.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
06/11/2024Unfortunately he's still convinced of his theory despite our explanations, that's just the way it is.
Now he's found a solution to make sure he doesn't get the rights to his home game, so that's fine, I guess the main thing is there.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Aglacis |
06/11/2024i don't know how to go back and answer point by point (sorry :/)
Question tu ne veux pas vendre quelque chose, met tu prix de vente ? si oui ce n'est pas logique donc forcément pas de commercialisation = pas de prix de vente mais ton adversaire quoi qu'il arrive a son droit a l'image dessus puisque .. c'est son match aussi lol donc ... vu que la logique veut que si on ne vend pas quelque chose on ne met pas de prix de vente, tu laisse la possibilité que ton adversaire peut les avoir gratuitement. Technically, you're trying to exploit your opponent's image and that's not "fair" or fairplay either.
And no, when you sell TV rights, the sale price is split between the 2 clubs, as you can see from the match reports (of course, if you don't sell them at a price that can be split, you won't see much lol)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Aglacis |
06/11/2024Afterwards, I'm like you, I don't sell my TV rights for exactly the same reason as you, I got screwed once but I asked whether it was a bug or not because before saying it was a bug I thought "a bit" about the possible logic of "no, it's deliberate" and I came up with an acceptable and logical one as a result .... I don't cry bug and even if from time to time it happens that I get screwed on TV rights, it's the game lol you try, you win or you lose, but there's no reason to insist on this point (at least I think so)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
06/11/2024In any case, I've learnt the trick of being able to buy TV rights for free
Thanks orlondok ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Aglacis |
07/11/2024Not even in my dreams, I've also learnt how to adjust this little detail so I don't get fooled again xD I'm not saying it doesn't happen any more, but .... very, very rarely lol
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message