LEZI |

30/10/2024

Hi, I called back a player on loan, I paid 100k to call him back, 2 hours later he has disappeared and is still on loan :s, I need 300k to call him back
Can you please help me?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

LEZI |

30/10/2024

This player .
image](https://i.imgur.com/3309IUa.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

LEZI |

30/10/2024

I called him back for a league match at 7.30pm, but unfortunately he missed it


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

30/10/2024

If you call him back before the due date, you have to pay back the lending club.
And he doesn't come back straight away, you have to wait a bit, I think.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

LEZI |

31/10/2024

Same problem as zendo's post :/


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

LEZI |

01/11/2024

Er, no-one here to help me 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

01/11/2024

used to there are need to same training number needed to get player at home...
But you paid 100k and now asking 300k is new kind bug i guess.
reach admins


Zeus |

01/11/2024

Either you have stockpiled training or you have too many players


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

01/11/2024

Your player returns on 7/11


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

LEZI |

01/11/2024

Hello, what's the meaning of your answer michbou? because I can read too and I did see that it goes back to the date in your answer.
Vrael zendo almost had the same problem on the post here - #forum?topic=166674
We gave him his player back after a few days. I've lost 100k, I didn't get my player for the match and your only response is to wait until the end of the loan.
I'm sorry but I'm waiting for more explanation for this bug.
If it's normal, it's received in advance and we move on to something else, but your response tells me that you haven't even tried to understand the problem.
Wishing you a good day.
All the best.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
LEZI Hello, ça veut dire quoi ta rĂ©ponse michbou ? car moi aussi je sais lire et j'ai bien vue qu'il revient Ă  la date dans ta rĂ©ponse. Vrael zendo Ă  presque eu le 


Vrael Zendo |

01/11/2024

Our problems are completely different. What I had was one of my players going out on loan to a club without warning. So it was normal to cancel the loan.
You've recalled a player and he's still not back.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
Vrael Zendo Nos problĂšme sont totalement diffĂ©rent. Ce que j'ai eu, c'est qu'un de mes joueurs est parti en prĂȘt sans prĂ©venir dans un club. Du coup il Ă©tait normal d'annu


LEZI |

01/11/2024

Hello Zendo, when I said "almost", I meant that it's a bug in the "LOAN" category. I never said we had the same problem, but thanks for your reply.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

01/11/2024

I think he's using illegal substances xD


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

LEZI |

01/11/2024

Hello zeus, I don't have any training stored and I only have 22 players, what's the maximum already ^^?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

01/11/2024

Loan cancelled
The player is back with you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message