BakiVA |

29/10/2024

Hello,

I've been trying to send a few messages since yesterday and strangely enough it keeps saying "too many messages sent".
So I was patient, telling myself to wait, but I have to admit that this morning the problem persists.
Either there's something I don't know about, but I'm trying to be active in my agreement and sometimes the discord isn't always enough.
Thank you for helping me or resetting my counter to zero :D


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

29/10/2024

Blame LV, they've probably reported you for abuse! To their heads Hazard! Watch out xD

Seriously though, does this kind of problem exist? Never heard of it before


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

29/10/2024

It used to happen when you did a lot of messages (particularly via mentoring), but that can't be it?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Akram La faute au LV ils t'ont sûrement signalé pour abus ! A leur tête Hazard ! Méfie toi xD Sinon sérieusement, sa existe xe genre de soucis ? Jamais entendu aupar…

BakiVA |

29/10/2024

I'm off to complain then :D


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

29/10/2024

image try refreshing the page sometimes it works


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

29/10/2024

How many hours ago did you stop sending them? At one point, when we sent too many, we couldn't do it for 24 hours


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

BakiVA |

29/10/2024

I do mentoring, but through mentoring I can still send some at the moment, but if I want to contact another player then it's not possible ....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message