lens59 |
12/10/2024I know it's 1 o'clock but that's 2 times I've been day 0 out of 56 and I've done a workout at 0:06 which marks me at 18 and I've got another one coming up
image](https://i.imgur.com/uz3RjZE.jpeg)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
12/10/2024The one before has disappeared in % of players
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lechtidu62 |
12/10/2024Yes, unfortunately the last training session was skipped, so there must have been a problem with the transition and a sort of rollback.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
12/10/2024Uzzego27 |
12/10/2024It's annoying, how can I solve the problem? I've got players who have finished their progression and I've done my training before 00:30?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Alexandre7514 |
12/10/2024|
12/10/2024Good evening
Yes, there was a rollback, I myself lost the training I had done before the new season in order to train players reaching the end of their progression
Even if I've got the training back now, some of the players no longer have the same coefficient, so no longer have the progression I wanted with this new season...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lechtidu62 |
12/10/2024There are a lot of us in this situation I think unfortunately yes : (
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
VALENCIANO |
12/10/2024new season and new bug like every season
too bad I've just lost the last training session for my players at the end of their training who have just lost 1 point
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 |
12/10/2024It didn't take me out of my championship, it put me back in a new group... when I wanted to leave...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Jason |
12/10/2024It's a shame some of the players didn't take the +1, but you get used to bugs and an unstable game every season
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Hydilik |
12/10/2024The same as everyone else,
I did my last training session at around 12.15am and this morning I find out that it's been cancelled..
Between the injuries during the season, this training session was important for my players at the end of their progression...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Rafaelle |
12/10/2024Similarly, the 00:15 collective training session was not taken into account
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
12/10/2024General bug unfortunately ladies and gentlemen
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
12/10/2024Uzzego27 |
12/10/2024Ljames |
12/10/2024Idem yes it took me a while to understand đ
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Uzzego27 |
12/10/2024@Aymeric is it possible to change this or is it impossible and I can use the training that I have recovered? If an admin can pass the question on to him, I'd be grateful!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
12/10/2024I did the second training session, which had no effect on his physique as the first had disappeared.
I only had 1 player who was at the end of his progression, but that didn't really affect his ng - he just did 24% less in one training session.
It's true that it's annoying when you have several players.
There were 2 bugs before it was normal because I had at 0h30
0d /56 then the old season again 0d 56 then the new season.
Personally, apart from 1 player, I haven't noticed anything else
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sora02 |
12/10/2024Player with 36 coef who therefore loses 130%..
I do the EC and of course he gets injured.
Decidedly.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Pauul76 |
12/10/2024Ditto, very annoying for players at the end of their progression, especially when you've calculated to arrive at 0%.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le croc |
12/10/2024Ditto, especially as some had more than 150%
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Aguado |
12/10/2024The same goes for me... it screws up on two players, bugger all!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
El_Sombrero |
12/10/2024On the other hand, shouldn't the 00.15am training session be based on the new season's coefficients? Given that it's J1 training ...
It's a different matter for those who had training sessions stored, though.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le croc |
12/10/2024That's true !! In that case you'd need a bit of communication, if you're paid on the 5th you'd be bitter to receive your salary on the 20th !!! Enfin le gras c'est la vie
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
12/10/2024I completely agree with you... I wanted to do 1 too to gain a few % but I gave up to gain % sleep... I did the right thing ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
3 more replies
sora02 |
12/10/2024It works the other way round too
Optimisation levers are already extremely limited, so stop trying to restrict everything
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
El_Sombrero |
12/10/2024Let's not talk about optimisation and remain factual:
- Either it's authorised by the rules, in which case it's a bug
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
sora02 |
12/10/2024What kind of narrow, binary mindset is that?
It's been going on like this for 100 seasons+, so stop seeing evil everywhere and curbing everything, for god's sake!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Cosmo |
12/10/20240:15 is still the previous season because the changeover doesn't happen at midnight on the dot.
Are contracts given to juniors in detection after midnight lost?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
El_Sombrero |
12/10/2024So J1's training session should be at 2am and not midnight?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
aymeric45 |
12/10/2024I had to do a rollback because of a bug caused by the inter-season.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message