myforsans |
10/10/2024Could there be a hole in the programme that manages CDF matches and allows clubs to train their youngsters more quickly by increasing the number of CDF matches?
For example, this club managed to schedule 10 matches in 7 days? I realised this by chance when I was looking at the CDF rankings and noticed that they were advancing by leaps and bounds
image](https://i.imgur.com/56vIa3y.jpeg)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
10/10/2024I've just counted the 67 matches scheduled since the start of the season!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
10/10/2024The cdf in matches is nonsense, I myself have about twenty in the league.
But futsal is also a match of the day
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
10/10/2024Not at all!
i must have played a good twenty futsal tournaments since the start of the season and unless I'm mistaken in my count, I've played 54 matches in 54 days, not 74 matches in 54 days
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
10/10/2024Zeus |
10/10/2024Now I understand why some people play in futsal tournaments 🤣
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
10/10/2024Alex-AJA |
10/10/2024You can do 2, just launch a classic tournament before launching a friendly tournament with the agreement.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
myforsans |
10/10/2024???
in my opinion, the results of tournaments are not included in the lists and only friendly or league matches are included, so there should not be more matches in the list than there are days in the season
I just think that there can be 2 matches on the same day if one is scheduled for around 11 p.m. because the result is posted the next day when the match finishes, but that doesn't create an extra match.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
10/10/2024In some fixture lists, league matches have been double-booked or even triple-booked (in my case, for example) on the same day.
The managers concerned have nothing to do with this.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
10/10/2024So it will be corrected?
Because their youth must be 100% right?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 |
10/10/2024Mine were at 100% in a few days, I have 3 games a day on average, it's at the time of all the bugs at the start of the season of course 👍
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message