Okash fc |

26/09/2024

Hello I tried to buy jerseys but I can't I live in Guinea Conakry we don't use the Cfa here


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

26/09/2024

Hello

Stop recreating clubs after being blocked and be patient, you have already explained in mp that it is not done immediately after a block


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

26/09/2024

Hello again
Have you tried to pay in euros???


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

26/09/2024

Well he just told you that he lives in Guinea... it's not in enrope eh?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

26/09/2024

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

26/09/2024

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

26/09/2024

I told you not to put my special photo in the morning


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message