best23 |

18/09/2024

Hello
It's been a few days since I can do interviews in the league.
I think there's probably a bug or something.
Thank you in advance 🙏🤝


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

best23 |

25/09/2024

.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

25/09/2024

Your last league match was on 18/09 and the next one will be on 26/09 if you have already done your interview on 18/09 you will be able to do more before the next league match


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

best23 |

25/09/2024

Good evening
Precisely, since the beginning of the season I haven't had any interview requests.
At first I told myself that it would come back, but still nothing.
I know it's not too important, but I'd like to do one from time to time.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

25/09/2024

After a league match, you go to the press and you choose, it doesn't come by itself


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

best23 |

25/09/2024

I've tried everything, folks.
I've been on VF 😉 for a while.
When I go for an interview, he shows me the interviews of other clubs, but doesn't offer to do one.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

best23 |

25/09/2024

Dsl I just got it.
What a quiche 😞.
Thank you Lens 🙂👍🤝.
You can close.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

25/09/2024

Don't you have, in the blue banner, at the top of the page, the RESPOND TO AN INTERVIEW tab?
! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/XlC454J.png)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

best23 |

25/09/2024

If I have it.
Thank you for your answers.
Even with so much time on the game, I'm still learning.
Thank you for your answers 👍🤝🙏


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

26/09/2024

It's okay bg, we still love you^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

25/09/2024

Be careful, it's valid until the next league match, it doesn't stack
You do the match interviews behind it, avoid forgetting


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message