kdr1.0 |
18/09/2024In short, I've been living an ordeal for a long time on vf I would like to know if my club doesn't have a malus or what...
In less than 2 weeks alone I have this:
#match?mid=5837393&summary
#match?mid=5837161
#match?mid=5837299
#match?mid=5837397
#match?mid=5837397
#match?mid=5837193
And I'm not going back high enough, it's been 3 seasons that this thing has been going on.
I'm going to end up quitting it, it's seriously tiring, either I don't understand anything about the game anymore or I missed an update.
In short, answers would be welcome. Thank you
Peace
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
18/09/2024Come to the Greek gods I'll explain to you xD
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Lahi |
18/09/2024It's going to be okay my kdr it's going to be okay. To each his turn at the hairdresser #match?mid=5838926&stats&min=30 😹
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kdr1.0 |
18/09/2024If the tour lasts 3 seasons it sucks
3 seasons without being able to aim for something and scratching the points is extremely annoying
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
18/09/2024kdr1.0 |
18/09/2024It's not to be ruled out
A bad tactic also brings back second-hand opportunities? I mean the occasions are there, proof that things are going your way...!?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kdr1.0 |
18/09/2024estac |
18/09/2024You won 3 matches out of the 5.
I don't understand the purpose of your post.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Brutus |
18/09/2024Completely agree, then on the 3 draws, the stats are not so different!
By always wanting to win and especially by winning everything, we no longer savour real victories!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kdr1.0 |
18/09/2024Opportunity/ Goal ...
I have to put 15 to score 2 where the opponent doesn't need it.
I wanted to have an outside opinion. Thank you anyway for your intervention
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
18/09/2024Opportunities don't mean anything. Look at my match yesterday, I got 6 for 0.18xg.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
zejl |
18/09/2024It's still very defensive even when on the other side it's not very offensive, this may explain that...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message