Mininovak |

16/09/2024

Hello, I've just done my group training, everything is fine!
But when I go to see the report it tells me that I haven't done any training for 24 hours ...
On my homepage for 3 min ...
So I can't know how they trained...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

16/09/2024

Be sure you may done individual training.
and Sundays all team go for endurance if its not changed.


Aguado |

16/09/2024

They didn't train, they stayed at the refreshment bar...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Mininovak |

16/09/2024

! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/jKhFL4r.jpeg)

Obviously I got sweetened during a workout ...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Skyred |

16/09/2024

Did you do 2 training sessions on the 14th?
Because I just started a training session, I have nothing on the date. But I have the impression that he was registered in the 14th


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

DiiMii37 |

16/09/2024

Hello, I have exactly the same problem... Collective training launched and not apparently to reports.
Thank you!
! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/LSVXAJd.png)
! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/8WRsJ91.png)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

16/09/2024

For Novak, when I look at his player's training, I think that the report of his training of the day was on September 12. Indeed, when I look at the progression of his player in defence, it is inconsistent between the 12 and the 13. On the other hand, it seems coherent if the ratio of the 12th corresponds to a training that was done after that of the 13th ...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

16/09/2024

Indeed your explanation holds water.
Thanks to you Einstein 🫱🏾 🫲🏼


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

16/09/2024

No, rather Captain Marleau. ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic Non, plutôt capitaine Marleau. ^^

Demi-cerveau |

16/09/2024

Bug, I'm thinking about what % of your bank I can ask for as a fine after that....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

valvalou |

16/09/2024

Hello
For my part, I have just started a training session that seems to have taken place. The small problem is that the training report I just made is noted 5 days ago in the training report.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

16/09/2024

Aymeric has just fixed the bug.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le croc |

16/09/2024

Not at home always


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

16/09/2024

Except for the Burgundians, I forgot to specify.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le croc |

16/09/2024

Charles, I find you reckless on this one. 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

16/09/2024

We're waiting for tomorrow and if it's still a problem, I'll let Aymeric know.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Mininovak |

17/09/2024

So can I get one more workout back? As I didn't get the connection, I did a series of training sessions anywhere... Am I abusing it? yes I admit!
Thank you for correcting it and closing 👍


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

16/09/2024

I got the training report


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le croc |

17/09/2024

Hello, everything is back to normal, except for the fact that I lost a training session, but I will not ask dupont moretti to defend my case, good game


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

17/09/2024

😄😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message