kiki-sainté |
10/09/2024Hi, here I had more than 30M I don't know exactly the amount in the New Zealand federation and on Sunday I received a message that they were taking on my club account because I didn't have enough money, I think this is weird
I continue by telling myself maybe the bonuses I give but I remain strangely convinced that there is a problem
Mechanically, I look at the finance newspaper and I realize that the newspaper is back to the future in 2022
! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/eYYJMED.jpeg)
Here is the state of the bank account today
! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/jRDGiQ1.jpeg)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
10/09/2024Yes, the federations' financial journals are not up to date; I had reported this bug from the beginning... đ«€
As far as finances are concerned, your federation is not the first, unfortunately, to have a problem. Only Aymeric can touch the federations.
I'm going to pass on the information.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
10/09/2024Thank you blagoje because now I can't do anything anymore as a bonus for me I had much more than 30M but as I don't know the amount it will teach me not to take screenshots
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
10/09/2024You don't put a bonus and then I only put it on one match per season and after 0 like that no risk.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
10/09/2024You give 400k to each player in each match... you have 20 players, that's 8M per game who leave... so in 3/4 games you're in a negative ...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
10/09/2024! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/lLEI3Gz.jpeg)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
10/09/2024With the finance journal I don't see anything after 2022 the bonuses must be 3 to 4 games at 400 but I've never been in negative since I manage New Zealand it seems too weird to me that from one day to the next I have nothing more in short no bonus and it will take ten pellets to get the finances back up but for me it's not the bonuses that have pumped everything l money
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
10/09/2024Well if you had about 30M, 4 Matches at 8M bonus... I'll let you do the math.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
10/09/2024I think that your too great generosity has weighed down the finances of your federation.
20 players called up at 400k, that's 8M per game, you've made 4 this season, so 32M less in the coffers.
While your results have only brought 4M to your federation.
You should revise your convocation bonus downwards.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
10/09/2024I revised it downwards I put it at 0 in short no more generosity for a while
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
10/09/2024Azby |
10/09/2024A little piece of advice that had been whispered to me by Mr. Blagoje:
Play your matches with the base bonus. Depending on your results, reward the managers who played the federation's game with a nice bonus on the last match of the season, but adapted to your earnings for the season.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
10/09/2024Well there I have 98000 I think 100 euros each ptdr
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
10/09/2024The idea is to share, on the last match of the season, what the federation will recover, at the beginning of the following season, as a "reward" for its ranking, not to put you on the hook. đ
You already need to have a little cash for that.
If you can't, you don't.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
10/09/2024The day before the message I received I had mini 30M so for me not possible that it was only the bonuses but well no big deal I will struggle as I have always done to hand over not my club this time but the federation hoping that my club is no longer affected thank you anyway for your help
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message