realnico58 |
09/09/2024Hi all
I borrowed a player 10 days ago, to the tune of €1M, and the club can already recall the player. Is this normal? The player doesn't have to stay for at least 1 season? Because a bit of the feeling of having been smoked there for 1M€, 10 days, that's what.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le vrai stéphanois |
09/09/2024If I don't say anything stupid, he called him back so you're reimbursed
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
realnico58 |
09/09/2024The player in question:
N. Plonka
! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/iKlHzvD.jpeg)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
realnico58 |
09/09/2024! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/lLIwTj5.jpeg)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le vrai stéphanois |
09/09/2024I sent a player on loan (900k) if I want to remind him I have to pay 900k... After I don't know where this money 🙂 goes
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
realnico58 |
09/09/2024Ah! Good news then. In my finances, it would seem that I have received the money!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
09/09/2024It's rather well thought out! After that, the best would be to reimburse on a pro rata basis!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
09/09/2024That, I validate, it's a nice rule if the club gets its money back, bravo
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Deck |
09/09/2024But... What's the point of paying for this kind of player on loan?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
09/09/2024Deck |
09/09/2024But if you train me a player, I'm the one who pays you. Not the other way around. You hang out with the wrong people 😅
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
09/09/2024It's something I've never done the only paid loans I do is the purchase options, you pay to train another player or have a strong player but then in irl they do the same they take part of the salary most of the time
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
realnico58 |
09/09/2024Bah.. I paid €1M for the loan, against a training bonus of €100K per point. So after 10 points, you repay your loan, and if you know how to train, well you can generate more tunes than 1M€ 🤓
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Deck |
09/09/2024Big deal! Contact me at the end of the season, I'll have 6 ready for you, I'll give you a price 😉
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Le vrai stéphanois |
09/09/2024Alizoucia51 |
09/09/2024Good evening, yet he is hanging out with Sky the stingy........ :D
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
09/09/2024Demi-cerveau |
09/09/2024He will soon contact him....
"Hey BG, that's not the way to do it".
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message