laumetz |

04/09/2024

I have a championship match in progress VF Masters D2
#match?mid=5848894
When I want to see the statistics of the match, that's what I see

! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/xBCTrST.jpeg)

On the other hand, the summary is good

! [image] (https://i.imgur.com/EbN45Gx.jpeg)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

04/09/2024

After the loss of xg the loss of stats mdr


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MauveArmy |

04/09/2024

Same for my match #match?mid=5843648


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Dams94 |

04/09/2024

Same on my side ...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Pierabou |

04/09/2024

Blagoje became an admin, coincidence?

sorry, I'm going out.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MauveArmy |

04/09/2024

Almost 70min and still no stats. Will the matches be added? Because it's not fair


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

04/09/2024

I have just informed Aymeric, I am waiting for his return.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

04/09/2024

I had noticed a "stop" in the stats around the 85th yesterday at my IS and today in a friendly. But it started again a little before the end of the match.
I don't know if it's me who's bugging, but if it can help a little... because nothing to do with your lack of stats, I admit!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

WarRaok |

04/09/2024

Unfortunately, for several weeks now, the stats have been "frozen" for a short time


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

04/09/2024

Ok, not noticed before, I'm not too much of a friend.
On the other hand, I didn't even pay attention to my IS last Friday!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

04/09/2024

It's fixed.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MauveArmy |

04/09/2024

The matches can be replayed ?? 85min without stats, impossible to adapt his tactics...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

04/09/2024

I have you mp, purple.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

04/09/2024

The stats are displayed but its still buggy!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

04/09/2024

I had no incident in the 7pm match


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message