Juanito |
03/09/2024Hello
When it comes to paying for stars, it grinds and nothing happens... Anyway, I hope nothing will be debited.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok |
03/09/2024On application? Browser?
Are you getting an error message?
Do you have a screenshot maybe?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Wissam.Mn |
03/09/2024I had this problem yesterday. It doesn't work with the bank card. You have to go through Google pay and it will work.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Paku |
03/09/2024Hello
Same for me, after the "bank verification" stage, nothing: no stars, no error message. However, I had already made a purchase with this payment method. I'm also waiting to see if it will be debited.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Juanito |
03/09/2024There you have it, I'm not the only one if we could have any explanations.
Me, it's on the app, after the verification, it's looking and nothing....
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
bluethunders26 |
03/09/2024Wissam.Mn |
03/09/2024Go through Google Pay payment. It will work!
There is a malfunction when going through a bank card.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message