WarRaok |
30/08/2024Hello, Is it normal that a club can participate several times in the Beginner's Cup? #coupe?officials=beginners
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
30/08/2024Not normal.
I warned about this like years.
Limit the overall rating for begginer cups.
I tried yet they changed they cup organisation rules so. I let it go with official ones.
Still thinking alternative cups which not strict by rules much.
Azby |
30/08/2024This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok |
30/08/2024That in the same season, there is a club that wins the cup twice so it pockets 2x 124M. For a beginners' cup, it's not too much fun.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok |
30/08/2024Azby |
30/08/2024Let's say it's a special case, it must not happen often. But yes, in my opinion too, it's a very big boost.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
El_Sombrero |
30/08/2024What a coincidence that this happened twice to members of the same alliance.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
30/08/2024It often happens that clubs participate twice, just that they don't win, so we don't notice. The problem here especially, is that one won a beginners while he was no longer level 1 when he registered for it
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Demi-cerveau |
30/08/2024I have to intervene and clear up some doubts: we ourselves had a club at the RTG that participated in, I think, 3 beginners cups. And won 2 of them. Registrations for this cup are automatic, no one has control over it except Aymeric, but in my opinion it is an algorithm that automatically takes care of determining the eligible clubs.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
pieutte |
30/08/2024Socrate |
30/08/2024I only played one, I came, I saw, I conquered 🙂↕️
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
