Magpie |
28/08/2024Good evening. I have an inter-entente match on 08/30 (against this club: RAPTA STENDA FC {LTF}🧨) that suddenly disappeared. However, no match, neither for him nor for me, has been scheduled instead. So no idea why the IE is deleted. Our calendars are still empty on 08/30 at this time. My calendar:
Opponent calendar: 
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Billy the kid |
28/08/2024Skyred |
28/08/2024He has cup matches that have just fallen through, surely because of this?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
28/08/2024Didn't you rather plan the match on the 31st instead of the 30th? Just one hypothesis among many others
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magpie |
28/08/2024Negative, the 30th is for sure. Even though I said to myself afterwards "damn I have the cup round that ends on the 28th in the evening, we'll see if that blows up the IE". I had even written to Demi to find out. Well it didn't even wait for my turn to end. What is the procedure to follow to reschedule it? If necessary I can change the date if it suits my opponent
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
MrHoman |
29/08/2024I had the same thing 2 times, my opponents did not have a cup match inserted on our IE date, surely there must be a shift if a cup is scheduled too close to an IE
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Morten34 |
29/08/2024I brought it up because I don't see where it could be coming from...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Morten34 |
29/08/2024It was the programming of the cup matches that was bugged. Aymeric fixed it and it should not happen again.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message