|

23/08/2024

image image ![image](https://i.imgur .com/CNBnGgf.jpeg) image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

23/08/2024

You probably took advantage of the August 20 bug to launch several training sessions.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

23/08/2024

No better. Afterwards if the answer does not suit you, you can try to open a third subject on the same phenomenon.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Brutus |

23/08/2024

You have to put a screen of all your training reports... "reports" tab... There, you will have a positive or negative feedback ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

23/08/2024

It's still funny to see all those who took advantage of the bug complaining.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

23/08/2024

He's a genius xD


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

23/08/2024

Yes the bug is my fault haha In any case it's correct, I'm selling all my players and I'm stopping this game it's not fun.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bluethunders26 |

25/08/2024

The bug is not your fault of course but taking advantage of it is your choice and your responsibility instead of waiting for the bug to be fixed.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MrHoman |

24/08/2024

It's true that there's no fun in having to play fair :( You only lose the training you got thanks to the bug I think, or nothing


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

24/08/2024

What logic!!!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

25/08/2024

If on a bug I have a big player that I sell very expensive it is canceled and they take the money away from me. The training I think that if you have done some they will come back when the number is balanced. In addition it was reporting bugs all day long those who took advantage of it should not come and complain. I had 1 more well I waited 2 days for them to allow me to do it It's just a game why cheat. We also reported the bugs that were favorable to us. Cdf with a good % of new players. Recovery +3% hour A lot of training We should not report only the goals that do not suit us. It will be seen sooner or later if we take advantage. When I arrived I had found a bug where I could change my attackers indefinitely they. Missing I take them out they come in. I could have done that with a vengeance What's the point?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

25/08/2024

You're right


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message