Corb |
22/08/2024Good evening everyone, I just noticed that my youngsters in their championship play twice in the same day is it a bug?! image ! image Thank you for your answer đ
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
22/08/2024Oh shit... credi! I just saw that it was my case too - I even have two days with 3 matches! -
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Corb |
23/08/2024Pauul76 |
23/08/2024I have the same thing, let's say it's to avoid paying travel expenses several times, it's an arrangement between clubs đđ
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
guantanamera |
23/08/2024Same here, I play 2 matches simultaneously during each day of the CDF championship
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
guantanamera |
26/08/2024There will be no consequences? If I ask it is because it is a possibility given the progress of the matches and the management of the physical of the CDF
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Coach Bobby |
31/08/2024Hello, same at my place, 2 matches on the same day
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
31/08/2024I asked on my topic if there was more risk of injury playing like that 2 matches per day in the CDF? My topic was closed because it was open before so I ask the question again here thanks in advance for the answer
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Azby |
31/08/2024I have never seen any injuries at the CDF level. I don't think it's possible.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
31/08/2024I'm not talking about the CDF but when he comes out is the fact that he plays 2 matches a day a risk that he gets injured more later, I don't think we have the answer in short but to check when we take the players out
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
2 more replies
michbou |
31/08/2024I don't think he'll have more injuries once outside, because injuries are random even at 100% you can be injured (even when leaving your house) :)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
31/08/2024Oh yes that's for sure but still have to be checked because I don't want a player like Sanogo in Sainté (3 years at the club, 2 years in the infirmary, 33 matches, 2 goals) And so we're going to stay with 2 matches per day?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
31/08/2024Frankly, Kiki, there is no risk. What happened with the junior in your CdF is completely unrelated to the player he becomes once promoted.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
