jeremy8131 |
22/08/2024Hello Morten (or Aymeric, you never know). Reading the topic about the title between LR and Fym, I realize that there is also a problem for D3. We won the title, but it is credited in the list of winners of the alliance that finished 4th. Here are the screenshots to support it! image ! image Could you fix this? The attribution system seems bugged to me, it's not the first season that this happens it seems to me strongly
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
aymeric45 |
23/08/2024Indeed, the allocation system was initially designed to only work with division 1. I will therefore suspend the allocation for lower divisions until further notice.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Remy Delgrange |
23/08/2024Good evening Aymeric, so that means that in our club records since we won the title in D3 it will not be included if I understand correctly??
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
23/08/2024I never had the title entente d4 3 seasons ago because I thought it was only the div 1 perso
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Fontenit85 |
23/08/2024Hello my title is season 97 does not appear in my list with essential 😉
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok |
23/08/2024Ah, yes I just understood, the title of the agreements at that time was not only for D1?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok |
23/08/2024Fontenit85 |
23/08/2024kiki-sainté |
23/08/2024So suddenly the nwo should have had the d4 champion list of achievements????
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Busy |
23/08/2024Stop me if I'm wrong, but the IS Cup has never awarded a line of achievements. Just like the champions of D2 and above. Except this season where it will be necessary to remove the erroneous achievements.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
kiki-sainté |
23/08/2024estac |
23/08/2024The IS Cup appears in the coach's list of achievements
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
junior |
23/08/2024This is new because I never had this reward for is cup?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Busy |
23/08/2024Thanks for the clarification, first time I've seen that chart line. Not sure many have gotten it.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Coach Bobby |
23/08/2024Great for those who are starting out and win a title even in d4 or d3 it's always rewarding to have this line on the list of achievements... you want to get closer to irl but irl clubs have their lines on the list of achievements even in div lower than the elite and fortunately so. For my part I don't find it very fun to win a title and that the line is not registered on the list of achievements
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
aymeric45 |
23/08/2024This is a collective title. Collective titles are registered in the history of agreements.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Coach Bobby |
23/08/2024Ah okay, my mistake, I didn't understand the nuance. So in the championship you have the title in D4 for example on your record but in D4 Entente you won't have it, is that right?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
