Azby |
22/08/2024Hello, two things: - I wanted to discover the face of one of the players on my team, but for some unknown reason he does not appear in the list. - While going through the makeover to find a workaround, I realized that the page offers me to edit players who are no longer part of my team (for at least three seasons for some).
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
22/08/2024I reported the second point 2 years ago, I think... ^^
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok |
22/08/2024Andre Malles |
22/08/2024I think you can choose any of your former and current players who are not "faceless"
lens59 |
22/08/2024I have a large % of my workforce without faces
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Andre Malles |
22/08/2024In a 10-15 seasons most of the players won't have faces, as I think that you can edit appearance only by paying real money (via store) and I personally don't want to spend a dime on a free to play game
5 of my current players have a face (youngest 26 years), alongside 16 former players (so I can choose 21 player when stylizing jersey / kit)