WarRaok |
20/08/2024Hi, Since the application update this morning, I have VF which closes by itself, for no reason. I am on Android, version 14.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
20/08/2024Same when clicking on the notifications open for a micro second and it exits the application directly for me. I uninstalled and reinstalled always the same.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok |
21/08/2024micha02 |
21/08/2024WarRaok |
22/08/2024I still have the problem. The app closes suddenly when I launch it, after that it's fine, I no longer have the problem.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
22/08/2024I reinstalled I have no more problem for the moment I had white screen if the application was put aside or refresh of the page without stopping
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok |
22/08/2024Personally, my problem is when the app is in the background, when I go to another app and go back to VF, the app closes immediately.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
22/08/2024On my side, the app closes and restarts automatically on the manager desktop
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Alexandre67310 |
22/08/2024On iPhone as soon as I press on a notification of the game the app closes and I have to reopen it
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magikcats |
22/08/2024aymeric45 |
23/08/2024I just sent an update that should fix the problem.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok |
23/08/2024Great, I can't wait, it's not super nice to have the app close regularly 😂
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
23/08/2024WarRaok |
26/08/2024How long does it take for an update to be downloaded?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
lens59 |
24/08/2024Same now white application if I do something else. I close and reopen
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magikcats |
24/08/2024I can't wait for Google Play to validate the update so we can do it.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
25/08/2024WarRaok |
25/08/2024So no, not to close... At my place it's always the same
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
26/08/2024Normally you can do it after a few moments 👍
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok |
26/08/2024I still don't have an update available... Except that I still have the problem of the app closing when it stays in the background and I relaunch it. However, I uninstalled the app, I emptied the caches, etc.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
michbou |
26/08/2024Sometimes you have to disconnect and come back 🤔
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Magik'jojo |
26/08/2024We've all done it ^^. Personally I thought it was solved but in fact no, I have the problem again, the update didn't change anything in the end.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
gauthier80 |
27/08/2024Active problem since this morning at my place... It's very unpleasant!!!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
aymeric45 |
28/08/2024Google refused the update. I make the requested changes and resend.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
28/08/2024Other apps highlight bugs and
new features under What's New.
You may need to give details like major bug fixes.
*
or give a summary of the bug fixes that have been made by
the transparency and specification details.
*
You also need to work on SEO, it shows your brand in the bottom row even when you type your brand on Google play, which has a very low availability.
*
Example
soccer director
management
Manager
Coach
Football management
Live soccer game
Real time soccer game
etc.
*
I continue to share my opinion with you despite the unpleasant behaviors.
I hope you reach better places.
Good luck.
michbou |
28/08/2024You give a lot of advice, but isn't the first advice on a game to not flood 🤔 So everyone should stay in their place Thank you
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
28/08/2024I can give you an advice go to 1st page then try 2nd page.
With that way you can see others in big screen so you can scroll down and up a bit more...
Again its not my problem, its your forum style which cuting out old post from the screen.
(You can limit the text numbers if you hate that much.)
You need to stop condescending, looking for excuses and throwing rules book at us. 👍
michbou |
28/08/2024flooding is forbidden by the rules of the game you should read it valavala :)
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
|
28/08/2024The solutions are simpler.
Like adding the read more button.
This is not the real flood. I didn't mean to get off thread.
Bye
WarRaok |
29/08/2024It's good for me, the update fixed the error. Is it good for others?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
gauthier80 |
29/08/2024estac |
29/08/2024It still closes on my side. When I exit to go to the main screen of my phone, if I go back directly to the app, it closes
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok |
29/08/2024you don't have the new update? I got it this afternoon and it's been great since then. otherwise, what system are you using? Android (which version etc...) so that Aymeric can find the error.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
estac |
29/08/2024I didn't have the update installed. It works. Thanks 👍
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Blagoje Vidinic |
29/08/2024Rooh, the cannonball... And it's coming to VF Masters, that. Ah, Bravo!
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
29/08/2024It's the same for me but I can't be bothered to put my login details back so I'll stay like that 🤣🤣
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Azby |
29/08/2024Updating shouldn't reset your connection. It didn't for me anyway.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message