Coach Bobby |

20/08/2024

As said in the title it would be good to remove the training done in the morning or at night (we don't know when the bug started) Because those who did (and there are surely some smart ones) took advantage of the bug to do 2/3/4 or even 5 training sessions with young people at +100% progress, that's good! Since the physical injury has been reset it would be good if the training sessions were also to avoid abuse. Because not everyone wanted to play at taking the "fault".


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

20/08/2024

Apparently Morten can see who took advantage of the bug, so let him do it, those who sent trainings to the chain will be punished


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Bobby |

20/08/2024

I hope so, otherwise it's the door open to everything😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

20/08/2024

I suggest an idea to make the work easier for the admins. We create 2 topics, one entitled - "Club having won 01 training" (like my club I have one more training) - "Club having launched 2 training sessions at most in a row (There are those who made a mistake, or want to rectify the mistake and be honest) The answers should be "ME" without any other message so that it is clear and readable for the admins


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

20/08/2024

I confirm I had 2 workouts blocked due to an injury, which I did last night during the bug, so it was the one from the day before and the same day without a bug, but I agree to withdraw the benefit, maybe just give me back one of the 2 workouts that was originally stored??


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Mava14 |

20/08/2024

Personally I do my workouts every day at midnight conq (reset time) I only did one workout so I didn't take advantage of the bug and therefore I'm completely in compliance. But if we cancel all the workouts of the night I will be penalized... Morten having the possibility of seeing the workouts, you just have to let him act...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nolive61 |

20/08/2024

I'm in the same situation as you, I did my workout for the day shortly after midnight. However, they can take away the one that remains to be done when I'm not supposed to have any workouts in stock 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nims57 |

20/08/2024

I did my training at midnight and a few too. Some of my players were on medical visits when they shouldn't have (no big deal, no youngsters). Then the training sessions that had gone up to 7 were reset and I only received one other one that I did this morning. You can cancel it if you have to, I don't want to take advantage of the bug either if that's the case


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

20/08/2024

I did my normal at midnight I had no collective in stock and 1 or 2 hours ago 1 training appeared I reported it and still there I am honest in life it is not a virtual game that will change me


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

20/08/2024

For those who did normal training like me after midnight The bug comes from the office! image While 16 hours ago I did it! image So I received 1 ghost training


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Uzzego27 |

20/08/2024

I started a workout thinking I forgot to start it when I did so I did two workouts today I'd like to say that in case it's a problem


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

20/08/2024

😱😱😱🛫✈️🛩🛬


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Azby |

20/08/2024

A little communication on this would be very useful, when the team has time. 😉 For now, I'm waiting to know what I'm doing with this "magical" EC. Do I consider it as compensation? Do I consume it by putting everyone to rest? Do I wait for it to be taken away from me? There's no danger in the house either, eh, it can wait. It's just to be on track.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

20/08/2024

Personally, seeing that nothing had changed, I launched it less than an hour ago... I assume that we couldn't do it on a case-by-case basis, Aymeric threw a workout at everyone, a physical refresher and in 2 days no one will talk about it anymore. The bug must be a stroke of the super moon tonight^^... It's neither the first nor the last big bug that VF has had.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

20/08/2024

The VF clock may be accelerated (I did my last training 18 hours ago and on the manager desktop it is displayed "41 hours ago" in addition to the intense fatigue of the players so surely the accelerate button remained "pressed" Lol


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Lebaygue |

20/08/2024

On the app, the clock is up to date on my side...and even on the computer, my last training report was up to date. At your next training, everything may be up to date.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

seblelionnais |

21/08/2024

Shit I started the bonus training... I thought it was a gift because of the bugs


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

21/08/2024

I still have it in stock but never had a response regarding this drive arriving yesterday afternoon


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

21/08/2024

Same pending, just know what to do with it


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

21/08/2024

Exactly, I don't want to do it and make myself look like a profiteer of the system on the other side, I don't want 2 training sessions to follow one another to have 20 less physical


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

21/08/2024

The bug is now fixed, so you can use your workouts without any worries.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Bobby |

21/08/2024

Ok well done to those who cheated then👏👏


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nolive61 |

21/08/2024

So we can use the extra training?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nolive61 On peut donc utiliser l'entraînement supplémentaire ?

pieutte |

21/08/2024

If yesterday you only did one, today you only have to do one.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

21/08/2024

that's what you say...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Bobby |

21/08/2024

Yesterday you said that some people were doing it during the bug and that it had to stop. Am I wrong?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Bobby |

21/08/2024

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Bobby |

21/08/2024

Written in black and white "because there are some who do it"


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

21/08/2024

Yes and who tells you that since then there has not been a sanction in one way or another? PS: As a reminder, it is forbidden to publicly broadcast private conversations


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Bobby |

21/08/2024

It's not private, it's on the vForum open to all. Well, tell me if sanctions have been imposed? We have the right to know anyway, given that we have been honest for the most part.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

21/08/2024

My bad. But I stick to what I told you just before: Who tells you that there was no sanction in one way or another?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Bobby |

21/08/2024

Well, I don't know anything about that, but we could be told without naming names that accounts that took advantage of the "bug" or "flaw" were sanctioned.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

21/08/2024

Well, precisely, when we don't know, we don't assert.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Bobby |

21/08/2024

There are some who have done it since you say in the post that "some already do it" so I'm not asserting, I'm just repeating your sentence.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

21/08/2024

Yes, there are some who have done it. And to answer your remark "Ok well played to those who cheated then👏👏" I say and I repeat that we should not claim that it was well played to them when there was a "sanction". They will therefore not have benefited in any way from this bug. Last message for me on the subject.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Coach Bobby |

21/08/2024

Last message too. I got my answer so thanks! Sorry to have bothered you and have a nice day


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

21/08/2024

If I understand correctly, can I use the training I got in addition following the bug? (are there those who have 7)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jessyasm |

21/08/2024

I didn't have my training today.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Alex-AJA |

21/08/2024

You must have used a workout (or several) during the bug. I have the same thing, I had done one too many and I didn't get today's. You'll get it tomorrow, since it's per day now, you must have done Wednesday's during the bug.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Christopheetlucy |

21/08/2024

In order to support Morten, and to stop harassing him on this subject, those who took advantage of the bug did not receive training yesterday (training did not work) or today (absence of training bar). I do not know how long this sanction will last, I imagine for the quantity of training launches induced. Now stop, we have all the answers we had, there is no point in continuing to cry conspiracy or I do not know what else.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

junior |

21/08/2024

If that's it, it's not a sanction in the end...because if they used 4 training sessions and we block 4 of them, it's the same thing.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
junior Si c'est cela ce n'est pas une sanction au final ...car si ils ont utilisé 4 entraînement et qu'on leur bloque 4 ça revient au même

sora02 |

21/08/2024

Not at all, half of the squad during the EC launches were on medical visits. The Delta is negative for these players.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nolive61 |

21/08/2024

I made one every day, I shouldn't have any in stock but I have 1 left.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

pieutte |

21/08/2024

Don't take the risk mp Morten


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message