iMcCarthy77 |

20/08/2024

Hi, I'm reporting what seems to be a bug because I got caught out. I selected the €9.99 option, except that in the meantime, and it's hard to see, at my place, the button changes to €29.99...so thinking I'm paying €9.99, I see a bill for €29.99...I'll let this one go, but it's good to correct the malfunction.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

20/08/2024

Yes, it did that to me. So I didn't buy it.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

iMcCarthy77 |

21/08/2024

Personally I didn't notice it, so much the better for Aymeric, it puts more money in the coffers, but this bug is very limited.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

21/08/2024

default amount
so better change your amount after you select payment type.


Zeus |

21/08/2024

Yes there is deception, it is very limited.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

21/08/2024

Same for me… I almost got had…


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

aymeric45 |

21/08/2024

Indeed, if we clicked on a certain offer, then another one within a certain time, it is the price of the first one that could remain. This should no longer happen now.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

21/08/2024

android still default 29.99€

WarRaok |

21/08/2024

It's up to you to choose the amount afterwards.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok À toi de choisir la sommes après.

|

21/08/2024

when you pick amount then changing payment way its reseting the begining value of 29.99

so its not recognize the first step. jumping to default value.

iMcCarthy77 |

21/08/2024

Bug fixed for me 💪


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message