Akram |

20/08/2024

Hello I opened VF this morning and I came across lots of bugs, and then my aligned players were all at 100% physical and there in my match at only 8 minutes of play they already lose +30% physical for some! They will not hold at half time at this rate


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

20/08/2024

My players are also worn out


This message has been translated. (PT) Original message

Akram |

20/08/2024

10 minutes of play -70% physical for some!!!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

WarRaok |

20/08/2024

Unfortunately, only Aymeric can intervene.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
WarRaok Malheureusement il n'y a que Aymeric qui peut intervenir

Akram |

20/08/2024

Is there a way to stop the match? I'm already at -30% fitness for the majority. I'll definitely have injuries if the match continues!!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Akram Y as moyens d'arrêter le match ? Je suis déjà à-30% de physique pour la majorité J'aurais certainement des blesséss si le match continue !!

WarRaok |

20/08/2024

I tried to MP Aymeric.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

20/08/2024

-30% for +46 endurance who started at 100% physics! image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tigers214 |

20/08/2024

Same for me, I fielded a team that was 100% physically and in the end they arrived at the end of the match with less than 20% physical fitness.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

20/08/2024

Invest massively in defibrillators!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

v2000 |

20/08/2024

Hello, same thing, 100% form at kick-off, 60% at the 11th minute, 30% at the 15th, and 0% at the 18th....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tigers214 |

20/08/2024

78th minute he has less than 17% left I hope they don't get injured!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kirikou |

20/08/2024

My match is buggy, my players are losing 80%+ in my match, they are in training and I risk injuries. Please find a solution


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Galywat |

20/08/2024

Usually there are resets on player physics in this case. For now we have to wait.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zenze10 |

20/08/2024

Aymeric thank you for keeping the players' physique at 100%!!! It's becoming urgent! This is really crazy


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

20/08/2024

There's no point in talking like that either, we're on a game and everyone has an IRL life... It's not because you demand an immediate physical recovery that he has to do it in a second... VF is his game, besides he has a life too and is not here 24/7. But where are we seriously going?!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kirikou |

20/08/2024

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

v2000 |

20/08/2024

There it is already 1 injured because at 0% after 19 min.. That's 11 injuries that I'm going to have, the whole A team


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kirikou |

20/08/2024

An injury... 100% physical loss, I hope my injuries will be canceled


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

WarRaok |

20/08/2024

Please keep the topic clear so that Aymeric can intervene as quickly as possible. Thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

TiPCa |

20/08/2024

I have the same problem with fatigue at the moment, all my players were in good shape but with 30 minutes of play I have several at 0% and the infirmary is already filling up...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Elflams |

20/08/2024

Already 2 injuriesimage


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zenze10 |

20/08/2024

Aguado stay calm my friend I don't know who you think you are but you're nobody. Everyone asks the same thing but you answer me ahah 😂 I don't see when it's disrespectful to say that it's becoming urgent but I don't know maybe if I wasn't Fym you wouldn't have opened your big mouth.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

WarRaok |

20/08/2024

Please stay calm. The next time you provoke (anyone), you'll get a fine 😉 We all have the same bug, thank you.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Hydilik |

20/08/2024

Big problemimage


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

ZOG57 |

20/08/2024

Same all my players at 0%


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

MIMI POUSSIN |

20/08/2024

Same almost all at 0 and one injured! image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

20/08/2024

No problems with my 10:28 match. Physical expenditure is completely normal. I'm just saying this to target the moment when the bug appeared... Good luck, especially to those who have injuries.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Andre Malles |

20/08/2024

Same with my match at 10:40, everything seemed normal

So, the bug occurred later or it doesn't affect all matches


lawin69 |

20/08/2024

I have the same thing + injured players please do what is necessary!! Couoe and championship await us! image thing


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Elflams |

20/08/2024

I am 4 injured the match will be canceled 😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

20/08/2024

Ugh what a loss... #match?mid=5847343&summary And 5 for you...! :(


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Beber |

20/08/2024

already 3 injured and lots of players at 0% #match?mid=5851738 I don't know if I'll have 1 valid player left at the end of the match :(


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tommy Babe |

20/08/2024

Same as you. Power to the physios! Hoping it gets cancelled...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

20/08/2024

Deleted player My rombo still has some life left haha In the meantime aymric, admire the zero stats in your matches


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

C.Julien |

20/08/2024

Same problem for me currently, it all starts at 80% and ends up at 0% in 8 minutes of play.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

20/08/2024

RedBull in the water bottles, my Ju, that will boost them :P


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

C.Julien |

20/08/2024

I feel the injury coming, no 3rd half for them 🥹😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

20/08/2024

6 injured even. By the time I write this message you've lost one more!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Elflams |

20/08/2024

Lol 🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

samyrobin |

20/08/2024

Also to see for my team which has just started its match, it started at more than 90% endurance and after 8 minutes 9 players are at 0% and already 1 injured


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

breizhek |

20/08/2024

Hello, same for me, physical at 0 and injured.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lemilitairejio3 |

20/08/2024

Same problem


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

samyrobin |

20/08/2024

We have to stop the catastrophe I just brought on a player with 78%, he played 5 short minutes and he went down to 15% Bravo I think he must have gone around the field 25 times to be so tired


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Tigers214 |

20/08/2024

Fuck it the match just ended and of course someone was injured!!!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

WarRaok |

20/08/2024

Please remain courteous.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Hydilik |

20/08/2024

In my IE 3 injured for me and my opponent 1... #match?mid=5850338&summary


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Skyred |

20/08/2024

Your match stats are exceptional.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

samyrobin |

20/08/2024

Now it is at 0 like the others


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

20/08/2024

All players are back to 100%


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Elflams |

20/08/2024

It seems to have returned to 100 pc on the other hand I have 6 injured....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Luis17 |

20/08/2024

THANKS FOR THE RESET!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

20/08/2024

Everything has been reported by the administrators in place. From experience, I can assure you that there is nothing they cannot do at their level. Patience, if possible do not play a match for now .... I can't tell you better unfortunately


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

20/08/2024

Possible to cancel them halfway?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
micha02 Possible de les annuler demi?

Steven12 |

20/08/2024

I sent it to Michbou... he saw it but unfortunately no response... match at 2:20 p.m....


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Steven12 J'ai envoyé à michbou... il a vu mais malheureusement pas de retour... match a 14H20 ...

micha02 |

20/08/2024

Thanks... it's still tough. It's tough for young people especially.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Elflams |

20/08/2024

Just to reset the injuries and no one will see or know 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message