Adrimax |
20/08/2024Hello, My ie match was affected by the general VF bug. No one was able to manage their match. Is it possible to cancel it please? #match?mid=5847448 Have a nice day,
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Morten34 |
22/08/2024If your opponent is ok, I will cancel this match and reschedule the match for you on a date to be agreed.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Zeus |
22/08/2024Zeus |
22/08/2024However I was forced to do it because my players were dead and I did it several times because it bugged as it has already been said the changes were not made ... So we were indeed impacted despite some saying that no
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Morten34 |
22/08/2024I repeat, only Adrimax had made a request for the removal of its IE before your remark.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message