jocaflo |

20/08/2024

Good evening, unfortunately there is no admin present at the moment. My match tonight does not stop: ASPRIX, id 64440: #match?mid=5847712 I will try various things, we will see.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

20/08/2024

🤣, too annoying lol, I'm going to stay awake just to see how far it goes 😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jocaflo |

20/08/2024

Nothing to do


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

saad15 |

20/08/2024

me too


jocaflo |

20/08/2024

I just tried all the functions and it doesn't work. I stopped everything and restarted the computer, nothing to do.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nikzer |

20/08/2024

It's the game that doesn't bug your computer, it does the same thing to me!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message


saad15 |

20/08/2024

match didn't need start


VALENCIANO |

20/08/2024

Same dear me


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

seblelionnais |

20/08/2024

I have the same for the construction of the stadium :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

20/08/2024

#match?mid=5850501&summary You can easily lol


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

20/08/2024

Pff it's crazy, the players must be carbo afterwards. For the moment it has never happened to me


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

20/08/2024

1 time I had the case, and yes because they continue to lose, they were at 10%... It stings


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

seblelionnais |

20/08/2024

image I have this even though I trained the players at midnight


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

20/08/2024

Yes everyone has that.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

seblelionnais |

20/08/2024

Go to sleep, tomorrow will be better :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

20/08/2024

Better than for Lyon yesterday I hope 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

seblelionnais |

20/08/2024

Don't launch any operations I think, it will be even more complicated behind


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kynlux |

20/08/2024

Lol that's 186 minutes 😅 it's a crime against the players 🤣


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

20/08/2024

282nd min ☠️


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

20/08/2024

I have just notified Aymeric so that he can intervene as soon as he can.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

grissais's man |

20/08/2024

Hello, there are also futsal games that are blocked.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

XX_M@TOO7_XX |

20/08/2024

Same thing for my match


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

20/08/2024

I am at 450min


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

20/08/2024

Nothing more normal 🙃😜


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VeteaPaea |

20/08/2024

#match?mid=5847476 Same for me, my match didn't stop and continues to run. Could someone do something? Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

20/08/2024

It's general


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

leakcim58 |

20/08/2024

No access to content, so no score or change possible.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kirikou |

20/08/2024

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

khad19 |

20/08/2024

Hello, I am on the phone, I don't know how to copy the link but my match of the day scheduled for 7am has still not started.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nims57 |

20/08/2024

To copy to the phone you have to open the menu on the right and at the top next to the search bar you have a button to copy the page link 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Nims57 Pour copier sur téléphone il faut ouvrir le menu de droite et en haut a côté de la barre de recherche tu as un bouton pour copier le lien de la page 😉

khad19 |

20/08/2024

Well done, thank you #match?mid=5846024 Here is the match in question


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

khad19 |

20/08/2024

Well I have my match started but now it won't stop and with the loss of physics that goes with it. My players are approaching the critical state threshold but I just saw that this is the case for everyone.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

leakcim58 |

20/08/2024

A little boost from the MDJ would be nice on the physical side. A little 20% for everyone.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

junior |

20/08/2024

He has already given everyone a minimum of 20%.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

leakcim58 |

20/08/2024

Top. I hadn't seen it. Thanks


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message