Jason40 |

20/08/2024

Is it normal that I have two workouts today. While I have been doing my workouts every day for 2 weeks. At 11pm yesterday I had 0 workouts available. And at midnight I had 2 workouts at once. If this is a little gift from A45, thank you to him


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

20/08/2024

Shhhh Jason! 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Jeremy Duc |

20/08/2024

I am at 4 on my side, being up to date in my training I do not know where this can come from. I do my classic training we will see what happens tomorrow during the day.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

phoenix31 |

20/08/2024

Same, I have 4 workouts


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Skyz |

20/08/2024

It keeps increasing, I feel like we're getting a workout every 10 minutes...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Whako |

20/08/2024

Same here


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

20/08/2024

I'm not 0 to 7 training


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Mickey |

20/08/2024

Same I had 0 I am at 7


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

20/08/2024

It's a gift from America, don't worry, the game is fine 😜


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Pauul76 |

20/08/2024

Finally, the new players are absent from training for medical examinations, while I had no stock... rather strange that


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

20/08/2024

Yes all the latest recruits are blocked, plus the recovery % is stuck... nothing is going well


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Andre Malles |

20/08/2024

I should have been at 2, but when I checked I was at 7 (before holding 1 session)


micha02 |

20/08/2024

You get the sessions every 10 minutes But the physical does not go back up, so be careful


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

20/08/2024

Oh shit I have an IE tomorrow and my players are cooked


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

20/08/2024

I hope for you that they will make sure to put the players back at the highest level. Without that it will be complicated.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Kynlux |

20/08/2024

I had 7 too (now 6 lol)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

20/08/2024

Logically you are at 7 ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

micha02 |

20/08/2024

In 2 minutes you'll go back to 7 don't worry ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

CANARD |

20/08/2024

same for me I found myself at 7 while it is done every day!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

junior |

20/08/2024

I had 3 training sessions in stock, I have 4 now and my players are stuck on their recovery.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Maguatte |

20/08/2024

I had three of them.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Maguatte |

20/08/2024

There is a real problem how come 7


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Maguatte |

20/08/2024

image Now it's 7 why


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Stan09 |

20/08/2024

Hello. Same 7 in stock here too while I had made the last one yesterday afternoon


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Stan09 |

20/08/2024

And like many, the latest arrivals did not train while yesterday I had no more group training in stock. image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

20/08/2024

My little youngsters 😔


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

20/08/2024

Yes I went to 7 too. Worse, I started a training at 06:00, and here I am again at 7 trainings. Sure it's nice, but it's honest to report it. And it can "fake" the game if it's not resolved


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lorenzo861 |

20/08/2024

Idem


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

20/08/2024

Yes you win 1 every 10 minutes


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le vrai stéphanois |

20/08/2024

If you're not at your max obviously (7)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Elflams |

20/08/2024

Same problem as all the players wrote and then players that I bought on Sunday now find themselves in a medical examination... Whereas yesterday no 😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

20/08/2024

Same 7 workouts when I was supposed to have 1 this morning... 🐯🐾


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

ZOG57 |

20/08/2024

Same for me, and the last players to arrive are not trained as expected.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

toxico |

20/08/2024

for info 7 also on the other hand I have 5 young people that I was lent and the medical visit for the five not good at all


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

toxico |

20/08/2024

and in addition no recovery this night what did we do it becomes urgent to intervene thank you


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Luis17 |

20/08/2024

I don't want their 7 free training sessions! It's more poison than anything else, you go out and have no stock and you end up making a train so that all your latest recruits have to go through a medical examination, what the hell is this in the game again??? Bring our training sessions back down to 0 and for compensation +0.25/+0.50xp on all the players who missed the session for NOTHING! And that's the minimum. To that I would multiply the number of missed training sessions by 0.25 because 7 coaches have to be brought down given the players' physique, I don't know if a whole season will be enough.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

David59 |

20/08/2024

Same for me. I think we are all affected. There are several other bugs as well. No physical recovery either


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

20/08/2024

👋🏾👋🏾👋🏾


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Zeus |

20/08/2024

Same 7 😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

20/08/2024

It's general


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

kiki-sainté |

20/08/2024

I am in the same situation as everyone else, 7 training sessions this morning, however, a player returning from loan did not participate in the McDonald's training session due to a medical examination since he belongs to me from my CDF at the base I do not understand this medical examination, after the injured person and the new recruit on loan logical even if the latter should have participated because I did not have any training in stock if these are gift training sessions it is for all the players let's hope that it is just today's that he will miss, thank you if it is a gift


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magik'jojo |

20/08/2024

General bug kiki patient


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Hydilik |

20/08/2024

Same as everyone else for training. Except that I already had a stock of EC following a player's injury. I have a bad feeling about this story...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

20/08/2024

Indeed, it smells like a reset to 0 for everyone... even those who really had a stock.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lechtidu62 |

20/08/2024

Same, I had 2 training sessions in stock, and my young recruits who did not train when they should have.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

20/08/2024

While waiting for the bug to be resolved, I warn the smart people who might have the bad idea of taking advantage of the bug of a new training available every 10 minutes: image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

estac |

20/08/2024

With the -20% of physical in each training, I'm not sure they are winning.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

ManuM |

20/08/2024

So, can we do a workout? Like everyone else, I have 7 workouts but I had 3 stored because my injured guy is coming back today... if Aymeric resets to 0, I risk losing them. No? I specify, I haven't done any workout yet this morning.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Morten34 |

20/08/2024

Yes, but since there will certainly be a 100% physical reset behind it, it is tempting. And if I point it out, it is because there are already some who are doing it...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

OMstar83 |

20/08/2024

If you can see it, that's good. You can punish the "optimization" professionals :D


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

jul068 |

20/08/2024

Oh yes, a bunch of young people in training who currently have 10 to 20% physical fitness


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message