lens59 |

07/08/2024

I make the instructions for my starting 11, do I have all my squad? image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

07/08/2024

Every player is like thatimage


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Luis17 |

07/08/2024

no it's not a bug it's new you must have missed the topic where we were talking about it


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

07/08/2024

Ok you close your eyes boom it changes 😁


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

07/08/2024

Fast and curious


lens59 |

07/08/2024

I didn't say that it wasn't good, it avoids putting the holder to put the correct instructions. I was surprised because yesterday it wasn't like that it seems.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

WarRaok |

07/08/2024

Yes, this is indeed a new feature that was proposed in the project section on the vforum


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

lens59 |

07/08/2024

It personally allows me to give the correct instructions to my mdc who took a red that he is on the transfer list because 70ng and 94 ng are not the same and there are managers who are not specialists in the correct instructions 😉


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nims57 |

07/08/2024

It is precisely for this type of situation that I proposed this idea, I was in the same situation as you but with an injured person and I could not change his instructions


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message