Ronol |

17/07/2024

Hello I wanted to know if it's normal to lose so much physique, knowing that the last training was 2 days ago? And is it possible to rectify or not? image image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

WarRaok |

17/07/2024

you didn't do two training sessions in a row by mistake?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Mide |

17/07/2024

You have to wait 10 hours before training your players the second time. Imagine barca or PSG having two training sessions at a high level daily. The players would be exhausted


melia |

17/07/2024

I think it's a bug I lost 3% physics today


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

WarRaok |

17/07/2024

NORMALLY, it takes 10 hours minimum between two training sessions


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ronol |

17/07/2024

Exactly on the screens there are 2 days between the last two training sessions ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

17/07/2024

Hello, I just looked and it's really very strange. I think it deducted 2 training sessions at once, without reporting the first one.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

17/07/2024

Double click ?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

17/07/2024

It's strange, because in this case it seems to me that we have 2 training reports. But this is not the case.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

17/07/2024

20% corresponds to two general training sessions in a row; weird yes


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ronol |

17/07/2024

I didn't do a double click But half to well seen I had 3 workouts to store I went to 1 afterwards ;)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ronol |

17/07/2024

image


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

michbou |

17/07/2024

Yes that's it, it's the fact of having triggered two training sessions in a row SO I believe in a bug If Aymeric could check it would be useful to everyone đŸ€”đŸ‘ Thanks in advance


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

17/07/2024

We can clearly see on the player's report that there is 16% progression acquired in defense and speed which does not appear anywhere. I had never seen that.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

17/07/2024

The game never planned to stop surprising you 😅 I hope things work out for you @Ronol


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate Le jeu n’avait jamais prĂ©vu d’arrĂȘter de te surprendre 😅 J’espĂšre que ça rentrera dans l’ordre pour toi @Ronol

Ronol |

17/07/2024

Thank you I hope ^^ I'm waiting to see if it's fixed before playing a match today ^^ My players are at 50%


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Ronol |

17/07/2024

The problem has been resolved. Thanks to the admins for their responsiveness :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message