Ludo17 |
14/07/2024Hello, I exchanged this young person for one of my CDF. Y. Amagasa I sold it for 22M the same day, and I paid 10M in fees, is that normal? thank you for your comeback. good week.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Mide |
14/07/2024You purchased the payer. He has to be in your squad for more than 56 days = 1season before selling him. And your agent fees wouldn't be so High.
|
14/07/2024
I think yes the taxes are "normal" especially since you bought it for 100k the day before...
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
P2eTer |
14/07/2024we must keep one season ok but the tax is not 50% if it is less than one season? wasn't it 20%?
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Socrate |
14/07/2024on exchanges it's 50% when you are the club which is at the origin of the exchange. For the opposing party, he only has to pay the usual 10%.
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message
Stan09 |
14/07/202410% for up to +20% of the purchase price, beyond 20% it is 50% on the added value. unless that has changed. here 100k+20%= 120k => you will be taxed 12k. therefore 22M-120k = 21.88M you will be taxed at 50%, or 10.9M. I don't know if I was clear enough, the new forum is not necessarily obvious on
This message has been translated. (FR) Original message