bunrocel |

09/07/2024

Hello, I wanted to recruit a free player and when I clicked on recruit, the player ended up in the auction as if I had bid. Deleted player


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

WarRaok |

09/07/2024

So it's "normal" for big NGs but for a player of this level, it's surprising


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

09/07/2024

Game rule that tooks it to auction automaticly and reseting stats.

Game rule that tooks it to auction automaticly and reseting stats.

Blagoje Vidinic |

09/07/2024

Yes, automatic auction. No, no stats reset.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

bunrocel |

09/07/2024

so I wanted to sign this free player and the situation is like the player was at auction and I would have bid on it??? if this is the case then for me there is a bug: a free player becomes an auction player. Is it possible to withdraw my bid?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nolive61 |

09/07/2024

This problem has already been reported, it would be good to at least have a confirmation message before we find ourselves bidding against our will on a goat 😔


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

09/07/2024

The auction is at €100k, it's not a ruin though, and it doesn't concern "real" free players (NG and potential <20) who can be recruited normally.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

09/07/2024

It's not a bug, Bun, it's a provision to prevent "optimizers", "hard-core gamers" and other smart guys from making their money thanks to free players, which was the case when we started. Do you remember ? That was when you were winning the championship.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nolive61 |

09/07/2024

Yes, it's only 100k but I don't see why it's normal not to be warned that you're going to place a bid.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message