Magpie |

08/07/2024

Hello.

I don't know if this is deliberate, or an error resulting from modifications, but today (at least), the recovery of players has, it seems, been divided by two (almost all the clubs questioned confirm this)

It wasn't easy before, but it's even harder now.

That said, before we look at the possible consequences, could we find out whether this is deliberate or just a temporary bug?

All the best.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Mide |

08/07/2024

i thought i was delusional. i noticed my players hadnt fully recovered since two days ago. its crazy.


Marcus Aurelius |

08/07/2024

He's just put the physical back in


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

David59 |

08/07/2024

not for players already in match...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicularo |

08/07/2024

I can confirm that.... As a result, my players who were in the game are now completely cooked. Double punishment


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Akram |

08/07/2024

+20% now but what would be the next step? possible a press release to explain? because I didn't play today to enjoy tomorrow so it's better to be informed ^^


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

S0upe |

08/07/2024

same here, I was in a match and I got nothing... Timing and I have always been 2 😂


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

gauthier80 |

08/07/2024

a little 100% for everyone wouldn't go amiss to put everyone on an equal footing :)


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

08/07/2024

wait until 10pm aymeric sto so my match is over 😅


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Mide |

10/07/2024

3% recovered over the night for my goalkeeper is a new kind of problem. Can the recovery rate please be restored to how it was previously?