sergent jeff |

09/06/2024

J’ai 2 joueurs qui n’apparaissent pas dans la liste des fédérations
Puis-je avoir une explication ?


choupin19 |

09/06/2024
Jeffus tuchuss : J’ai 2 joueurs qui n’apparaissent pas dans la liste des fédérations
Puis-je avoir une explication ?
J ai ouvert un sujet hier déjà pour ce soucis 😉 j attend une réponse aussi 👆

Skyred |

09/06/2024

Idem 👌


Marouan |

09/06/2024

pareil en Tunisie


Drezzo35 |

09/06/2024
Jeffus tuchuss : J’ai 2 joueurs qui n’apparaissent pas dans la liste des fédérations
Puis-je avoir une explication ?
T trop vilain voilà tout ! 😁😘❤️

jessyasm |

14/06/2024

The problem still hasn't been resolved...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Say say |

14/06/2024

Still not It lasts I think


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

14/06/2024

For now, it would be wise to advise managers not to spend any more stars on naturalizations. A problem seems to persist regarding the selections of naturalized players. Consequently, for players who do not have an active federation, you will have to wait! The first one to see an improvement signals to the others!


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

14/06/2024

the problem is increasing I no longer have access to my federation of South Korea and that of Emit Arab Unit


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Marcus Aurelius |

15/06/2024

Is it really a problem that naturalized players are not selectable?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Nicc |

15/06/2024
Marcus Aurelius : Is it really a problem that naturalized players are not selectable?
+1 But in this case it should be indicated so that people are not tempted to pay a service, which formerly could offer this "advantage".

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

15/06/2024

That's exactly right. If it's wanted, then not announcing it is.... come on, let's say awkward... but hey, we're not even sure it's disrespectful anymore because during that time people are paying... for nothing. It's really very curious. In so much time, Aymeric must have seen the bug. He even fixed it for the first time a few weeks ago. Can the admins tell us if a report has been made?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

hazard14 |

15/06/2024
Marcus Aurelius : Is it really a problem that naturalized players are not selectable?
A problem no but spending tens of euros for that a little more

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

15/06/2024

I just changed 2 players for 2 federations but neither of them sees them in Manibia V. Hallivuori in Emirate Arab Unit #fr /player?jid=526832


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

15/06/2024

if new rule it would be nice to say it to be aware like spending 60 stars for your 2 players


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Marcus Aurelius |

15/06/2024

It's not as if Magpie had put forward the idea, just above, to avoid naturalizing for the feds until there was any news.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

15/06/2024
Marcus Aurelius : It's not as if Magpie had put forward the idea, just above, of avoiding naturalization for the feds as long as there was no news.[/quote ] ok just not aware before naturalizing and nothing official

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Demi-cerveau |

16/06/2024

Good evening. I received feedback from Aymeric, who confirmed to me that from now on, naturalized players could no longer be selected in federations. I couldn't give you more details.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Skyred |

16/06/2024

No worries, but for my part in the absence of communication, I would like my stars to be refunded please.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

choupin19 |

16/06/2024

Ha!!! I have 3 managers who naturalized players several days ago (at the time I created the post)..so they spent stars in the wind..thanks anyway for having an answer


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Le croc |

16/06/2024

From when ? The creation of the player or the new naturalizations?


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

WarRaok |

16/06/2024
the beavers : From when? The creation of the player or the new naturalizations?
For 1 week easy

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

choupin19 |

16/06/2024
the beavers : From when? The creation of the player or the new naturalizations?
I created the position (not this one) but the other 8 days ago and the players have been naturalized for at least 10-12 days

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sergent jeff |

16/06/2024
Skyred : No worries, but for my part in the absence of communication, I would like my stars to be refunded please.
Same, I gave 60 stars… but…. I imagine I won't have any feedback on that... usual question...

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Skyred |

16/06/2024

Same as bg 60 stars. Afterwards it concerns the wallet irl I still have hope that the boss will do something


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Adrimax |

16/06/2024

Same here with Deleted player. I really hope that what is necessary will be done...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Marcus Aurelius |

16/06/2024

Prevention would have been better (as usual); but in itself, it's an excellent thing.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Adrimax |

16/06/2024
Marcus Aurelius : Prevention would have been better (as usual); but in itself, it's an excellent thing.
Exactly, the idea is very good! Now I'm waiting for the penalized managers to be reimbursed...

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

16/06/2024

No, this allowed players who did not have an active federation to be able to participate in Federations, and to benefit from them (XP in particular) I am not talking about cronies, only players of exotic nationalities. This was my case, which is why I naturalized my player. Given the surprise modification, the absence of an announcement, AND the maintenance of silence for almost 2 weeks, I am asking, like Skyred, for feedback. I paid for an obsolete service. It's not fair or honest. If there had been communication, I understand, but without it, no, it's not correct


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Say say |

16/06/2024

As always communication 😞


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

16/06/2024
Skyred : No worries, but for my part in the absence of communication, I would like my stars to be refunded please.
same thing for me 3 player naturalize without official communication so can will we be reimbursed for 90 stars or will we officially start the rule at the start of the season?

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

|

17/06/2024
Pariraaa paparira : As always communication 😞
The what?

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Socrate |

17/06/2024
Excellent idea in substance but not in form!

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

VALENCIANO |

17/06/2024
Socrates : Excellent idea in substance but not in form!
no even in substance it's not good because for me in Korea from the south without naturalizing it would never have had mol, mdc and dfl it will just weaken the federation where there are few players at the top

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

allanho971 |

17/06/2024

Deleted player I paid 30 stars to naturalize this player I would like to know if reimbursements will take place please 😥😥


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Marouan |

17/06/2024

Abolishing naturalization is one option. Personally it doesn't bother me but why then increase the prices for searching for players in all countries then? Some countries have no or few good players, removing naturalization from them and increasing the prospecting price can seriously harm these nations.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

sergent jeff |

17/06/2024
Skyred : Same as bg 60 stars. Afterwards it concerns the wallet irl I still have hope that the boss will do something
Put your finger in the eye, you will have saved your time!

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Aguado |

17/06/2024
VALENCIANO :
Socrates : Excellent idea in substance but not in form!
no even in substance it's is not good because I in South Korea without naturalizing him would never have had mol, mdc and dfl it will just weaken the federations where there are few players at the top
Regardless, it remains an excellent thing... Build your federation in the long term, work on detection and get help from your friends. Basically, in fact, this is excellent news.

This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Magpie |

17/06/2024

No, sorry but I think the opposite. If, basically, the idea of having 100% local players is interesting, it leaves too many players on the sidelines. Cook Islands, Bahamas, Malta, Brunei, Singapore, Lesotho, etc. As long as there are gains to be made with the federations (cash or XP), it remains a subject. However, if we remove these gains, the federations just no longer have any interest it seems to me, apart from being able to play opponents with two MODs, or injured players who gallop, suspended players who play, at late hours. So the equation is complex. But for now, even if it wasn't perfect, I didn't think it was too bad, being able to adapt. Well, after that, it all depends on everyone's vision. Personally, this allows me to nationalize while always favoring the cultural sphere, so as not to offend too much. Example of a Croatian who has no federation, and no other trappings either. There was only one who didn't want naturalization, which is totally respectable. In addition, with the federation creation bug which has persisted for a LONG time, it is difficult to allow players to hope for anything. Moreover, we can also wonder about the future of the federations. In short, it wasn't any bad to be able to have this paid feature, which didn't require anything or anyone. And that kept the Store running I imagine. Moreover, even IRL, naturalizations are happening, and more frequently than we think.


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message

Blagoje Vidinic |

17/06/2024

Of course, in terms of the game, the interest of the federations is more than limited.
The federations are only worth their weight in gold (0.01 XP and NGx4.5k€).

The day there's nothing left, the satisfaction of having a player selected won't be enough.

The problem is that, on VF, there is no notion of pride in playing for the national team, so clubs are encouraged to loan out their players and schedules are adapted so that they are not affected.
There's no management, no desire, it's just a way of getting a bit more...


This message has been translated. (FR) Original message