Snake23 |

Vor 30 Tagen

I’ve found a few bugs on the French version (PC):

  • When I treat a player in the ‘Infirmary’, a blank page appears (although the player is treated)
  • When I send my RJ to a country and confirm, a blank page appears (even though it has been confirmed)
  • In ‘League’, the other tabs do not work (Matches, Cup, Interviews, Top Scorers, Juniors, News)
  • When I place a bid on a player and the message ‘Your bid has been registered’ appears, I can no longer click the ‘Continue’ button
  • On a bidding message, I can no longer click on the links for the club and the player
  • The same applies to messages regarding a player’s injury, a player sold via the transfer list, the staff list, and a player learning a new position.
  • When we receive a private message and have read it, the (1) on the ‘Messages’ icon takes longer to disappear.
  • We can no longer write in bold, italics, underline or colour (basically, use tags) in private messages.
    Similarly, you can’t add line breaks, for example.
  • In the Youth Team and Futsal sections, when you deselect a player from the starting 11 (or 5) and then try to reselect the same player, it doesn’t work.
  • On the staff list, transfers or auctions, when you want to set options by selecting, for example, the position, the list of positions takes up much more space than usual

For now, these are the issues I’ve found; if you’ve spotted any others, please do let me know.
The aim is to compile a comprehensive list to make Aymeric’s job of fixing the bugs a bit easier :)


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Blagoje Vidinic |

Vor 30 Tagen
  • La NG des joueurs ne se met plus à jour (avec les décimales) quand on clique dessus.
  • Après un "like" sur un message dans un sujet sur le VForum, on se retrouve sur la première page avec le premier message au lieu de rester au niveau du message "liké" pour pouvoir continuer à lire les messages suivants.

Socrate |

Vor 30 Tagen

Dans l’onglet contrat
Le potentiel des juniors est noyé dans le nom et prénom

Snake23 |

Vor 30 Tagen

On the PC version, in the ‘Contract’ tab, I can’t see the player’s potential in the contracts, nor can I see it under ‘Activity’


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Alexandre67310 |

Vor 30 Tagen

When I save a tactical instruction, the page doesn’t refresh, but the instruction is taken into account because when I go to another page and return to it, the instruction has been updated.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Brutus |

Vor 30 Tagen

Match statistics at the 47-minute mark

image


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Galywat |

Vor 30 Tagen

During a match, the players’ physical attributes in the ‘Playing Style’ tab do not update


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Galywat |

Vor 30 Tagen

The tabs on the league page (PC) don’t do anything


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

k3vin59218 |

Vor 30 Tagen

App too


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Snake23 |

Vor 30 Tagen

I’ve already mentioned that in the first post :)


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

realnico58 |

Vor 30 Tagen

It is no longer possible to change the product to be made in the shop…


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

aymeric45 |

Vor 30 Tagen

Do other people have this problem?


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht
aymeric45 d'autres personnes ont ce problème ?

realnico58 |

Vor 30 Tagen

image


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht
aymeric45 d'autres personnes ont ce problème ?

realnico58 |

Vor 30 Tagen

Corrigé merci


mamminak |

Vor 30 Tagen

I can’t prove it because I don’t have a screenshot, but I had over 4,000 threads in the shop; I’m now down to zero without anything having been created (apart from 200 pairs of socks). The same goes for the embroidered fabric, etc. It’s definitely been deducted, but nothing has been created.

It’s particularly the home kits and the flocking workshop where nothing has been created.

As for my looms, I have several that produce yarn non-stop. I had so much yarn in stock that I was able to put more machines on the home kits, but I’m at 0 – not even 100 flock prints have been created, even though I had a basic stock of home kits.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

aymeric45 |

Vor 30 Tagen

Thank you for the list.

  • The blank page that appears after treatment in the infirmary, and the same after sending the
    youth scout.
  • The league tabs — Matches, Cup, Interviews, Top Scorers, Youth,
    News.
  • The ‘Continue’ button after an auction.
  • The selection lists (position, level, price, etc.) which used to take up the entire screen on
    the staff, transfers and auctions pages
  • The overall rating, which was no longer being recalculated
  • The ‘Like’ button on the VForum

One more fix on the app side, reported elsewhere: ‘Add an image’
was sending the last photo from the roll without asking. It now
opens the photo selector. This one requires an update via the App Store, which I’ll roll out tomorrow (version 1.1.1). Version 1.1.0, released today, should improve performance and reduce crashes when composing slightly lengthy private messages.

Tags in posts: this is a change to the syntax. I have completely removed support for BBcode. Only Markdown is now supported.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

shinchan2111 |

Vor 30 Tagen

Hello everyone,
When my keyboard pops up to reply to a message, the screen doesn’t scroll up, so I can’t see the latest messages in the chat and the message I’m currently writing.
It’s a bit tricky to proofread whilst typing blindly, isn’t it? 😅

Are any of you having the same issue?

image


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

aymeric45 |

Vor 29 Tagen

This will be fixed in the next update via the app store.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

realnico58 |

Vor 29 Tagen

There are also a few minor issues with the image not being centred properly:

image


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

realnico58 |

Vor 29 Tagen

The image isn't centred here either:

image


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Misha |

Vor 29 Tagen
  • The ‘Loan’ tab is no longer visible on the clubs’ transfer page
  • You can no longer upload images via private message

Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

aloisio |

Vor 29 Tagen

Toujours ce problème de slides impossibles ou compliqués à faire sur certains écrans

Par ex je suis resté bloqué 5 min dans mes messages privés avant de trouver une solution et atterrir ici…


Tomasm |

Vor 29 Tagen

The chart showing the players’ statistics is no longer available on Android


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

RMP-Val |

Vor 29 Tagen

On iOS, if you switch to another app for a few minutes and then return to the VF app, none of the tabs respond any more; you have to force-close and restart the app


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Kevlor |

Vor 29 Tagen

I’m on Android with the new version 1.1.0, and whenever I try to buy my TV rights, the game crashes. After that, I can’t restart the game without clearing the cache and data, then logging in again.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

khad19 |

Vor 29 Tagen

mac ou windows impossible de changer la langue du jeu aussi dans les paramètres.


ben33 |

Vor 29 Tagen

On iOS, for academy matches, the scores aren’t clearly visible when the club names are long; on the other hand, there’s no problem on a PC


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

WarRaok |

Vor 29 Tagen

Problème d'affichage dans l'onglet tactique.
Si un joueur a un nom trop long, le nom s'affiche aussi sur l'âge du joueur et pareil si je décide de mettre capitaine un de ces joueurs.
Je suis sûr android.
PS: désolé je n'arrive pas à affiché une image sur le vforum.


ben33 |

Vor 29 Tagen

Avec la maj tout est OK


Gregou |

Vor 29 Tagen

Sur iOS, lorsque l’on clique sur la NG d’un joueur, ça nous affiche la vidéo d’accueil de VF et on atterrit sur la page d’accueil.

WarRaok |

Vor 29 Tagen

La même sur Android, j'atterris sur la page pour télécharger VF.


Pauul76 |

Vor 29 Tagen

Lorsque je réponds à un message, je suis bloqué dans la messagerie. Obligé de relancer l’application (qui d’ailleurs me remet au même endroit que la où je l’ai laissé) pour me débloquer..


Arnoldo09 |

Vor 29 Tagen

On ne voit plu le nom des joueurs dans le rapport d'entraînements...


Brutus |

Vor 29 Tagen

My apologies in advance if I’ve already mentioned this.

Playing styles no longer decrease with physical attributes, as physical attributes remain at 100% in the playing style tab


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

aymeric45 |

Vor 29 Tagen

In ‘My Account’, there is a button to download certain updates that I have made since the update was published on the app store, for version 1.1.0.
The bug fixes I am currently rolling out will only be available for version 1.1.1, which is currently being approved by the app stores.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

micha02 |

Vor 29 Tagen

Soucis sur la détection
Tous les 8 détections, je dois attendre entre 5 et 10s pour continuer


Nevoxsy |

Vor 29 Tagen

Hello,
I’m reporting a few display and performance issues I’ve noticed on the mobile app:
Player display issue: In the squad list, the players’ names overlap the age column, making the information illegible in the academy section.
Issue with match and fixture list display: Club names and kick-off times overlap in the match list (particularly in Futsal).
Overall responsiveness: The app is noticeably less responsive than before when navigating.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

Snake23 |

Vor 29 Tagen

On PC:

  • The tabs relating to the league have come back, except… they’re in English ^^'
  • In ‘Tactics’, on the team selection screen, some players are highlighted in white and others aren’t; I don’t know what that means...

Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

lens59 |

Vor 29 Tagen

Sur PC apparemment ça fonctionne bien
Sur téléphone multiples bug
Parfois l'application se bloque faut re ouvrir pour venir ici par exemple.
Pour écrire c'est pas top .
On clic sur ng joueur on a une page pour télécharger le jeu .
Sans parler que mon président a du contacter un administrateur pour une re connexion impossible même avec un nouveau mot de passe .
Je répète sur PC c'est peut être OK
L'application une catastrophe.
Merci encore a l'administrateur sinon c'était bye bye


Blagoje Vidinic |

Vor 29 Tagen
  • Sur le VForum, il n'y a plus le titre du sujet une fois qu'on y entre ; c'est dommage, parfois ça aide de savoir de quoi cela traite car certains messages ne sont pas toujours clairs. 😅

aymeric45 |

Vor 29 Tagen

It’s been corrected.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

grissais's man |

Vor 29 Tagen

On ne voit pas les noms des joueurs sur le rapport des entraînements et les courbes en cours de match restent stables


sora02 |

Vor 29 Tagen

L’application du IOS a une certaines forme de mini latence non agréable, je sais pas si c’est un bug par contre.

aymeric45 |

Vor 29 Tagen

Is there still a delay in the latest version of the app?
Is there a delay on all pages, or just some of them?


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht
aymeric45 La latence est toujours présente sur la dernière version de l'app ? Toutes les pages ont de la latence ou juste certaines ?

sora02 |

Vor 28 Tagen

A supprimer

aymeric45 La latence est toujours présente sur la dernière version de l'app ? Toutes les pages ont de la latence ou juste certaines ?

sora02 |

Vor 28 Tagen

Ça va beaucoup mieux, on ne sent plus cet effet de « lourdeur ». C’est top, merci.

J’en profite aussi pour la prévision des messages sur le chat, ou sur le vforum ou par MP ne s’affiche pas. On a le clavier par dessus c’est pas top.

Enfin, dernier truc, les actus en match qui étaient archi aléatoire. En championnat c’est souvent à la 30e seconde de chaque minute, là c’était purement aléatoire aujourdui


Brutus |

Vor 29 Tagen

Plus le bouton pour quitter son championnat il me semble


micha02 |

Vor 29 Tagen

Impossible de cliquer sur une ng d'un joueur sans m'ouvrir une page en me demandant de télécharger le jeu.


Paul Pogba |

Vor 29 Tagen

It’s the same for me too – when I click on a player’s NG, it opens the page to download the game, even though I already have the game.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

aymeric45 |

Vor 29 Tagen

This bug will be fixed in the next update via the app store.


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht

micha02 |

Vor 29 Tagen

Thank you for your feedback


Diese Nachricht wurde übersetzt. (FR) Ursprüngliche Nachricht