Kynlux |

قبل 11 أيام

Is this sort of thing normal?
Serious question: WHERE’S THE MONEY GOING?
#formation?futsal&tournaments&id=25318


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

dudziak |

قبل 11 أيام

to the tournament winner


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Aguado |

قبل 10 أيام

The winners will be able to eat caviar for several weeks running!


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

lorenzo861 |

قبل 10 أيام

Is this new business about waiving registration fees??? 1M, 16.8M...

I rarely check the prices, but in this case... I’m really glad I didn’t get ripped off.

It’s getting ridiculous... = frustration = fewer active players...


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

michbou |

قبل 10 أيام

The admins are checking with management :)


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

FT-Youfan |

قبل 9 أيام

???


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Aguado |

قبل 8 أيام

تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

FT-Youfan |

قبل 7 أيام

I’m sorry about your fine…


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية