Mbang |

قبل 2 شهر

Hello,
I’d like some clarification regarding an issue I’ve been experiencing since the start of the league.
I’m receiving a red card in almost every match, even though my aggression level is set to ‘Normal’. I therefore don’t understand what could be causing this string of send-offs.
This situation is severely hampering my team and jeopardising the smooth running of my league. Could you please explain the cause of this problem and check whether everything is working correctly on my end, or whether this is a system fault?
Thank you in advance for your response.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Fougch |

قبل 2 شهر

Personally, I’d have gone for ‘aggressive’ – it’s not the mdm that’s getting the better of me


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Nathan-x |

قبل 2 شهر

I’ve had the same problem – three red cards in three matches.
And I’m on Normal difficulty too.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

RMP-Val |

قبل 2 شهر

They might be frustrated at not being able to train, which is why they’re acting aggressively


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

MERWAN |

قبل 2 شهر

After all, I’m not the only one.
I’ve already picked up three red cards this season and been suspended four times.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية