Rull43 |

قبل 3 شهر

Hello everyone,

All eyes are on the World Cup, but the Virtuafoot 2026 league, Fantasy 2026, has been created.
You’ve got plenty of time; the season will run from 4 to 26 July 2026

Reminder of the 2025 standings:

  1. Milkun
  2. Pigloo
  3. Demicaramel

Come and join me in league no. 89651: Virtuafoot 2026
Password: SBXAW
3rd edition of the VF community’s “Le Tour” fantasy league
Click on this link: https://fantasybytissot.letour.fr/#welcome/register?sponsor_player_code=ujmn236&league_id=89651&league_password=SBXAW

P.S.: I’ll be abroad from 3 to 28 July, so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to play, but I can at least set up the league and this thread on the vforum. :)

Have a good day


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 3 شهر

The aim is simple: you must select nine cyclists taking part in the Tour de France (we can all pick Pogacar), and each day choose a stage winner from your squad. You’ll be allowed eight changes to your squad during the Tour.

Between now and 4 July, all you need to do is sign up for the league; wait until the last minute to choose your 9 riders.

You score points across several categories: stage classification, stage winner, number of kilometres in a breakaway, the classifications of the various jersey wearers, etc. The rules and scoring are explained on the fantasy website. Every day, your chosen 9 riders may or may not score points, and the winner is the one who scores the most points.

It doesn’t take too much time, and requires minimal monitoring.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Adrimax |

قبل 3 شهر

Blimey, a Nexus actually winning something 🥰 milkun's a genius.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 3 شهر

Cheers, mates


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 3 شهر

Up


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 3 شهر

Only 7 people signed up – what a shame.
It’s probably down to the global situation; I didn’t have time to do much promotion. Oh well
😘


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Blagoje Vidinic |

قبل 3 شهر

Right, I've signed up...
I don't know anything about it, so we'll see how it goes. 😅


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

MilKun |

قبل 3 شهر

Hi VFIENS,

You’ve been waiting for this, you’ve been raring to go, and here I am… I’m putting my title as the best cycling fan back on the line!!
Since I’m not exactly brilliant on VF, I’m going to try and shine once again in the TDF fantasy league!


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Adrimax |

قبل 3 شهر

You're the best 😍


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Jason40 |

قبل 3 شهر

I’ve never played, but do we have to pick our team every day? Or do we only choose our riders once?


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 3 شهر

So you start with 8 riders; each day you’ll have to choose one rider whose points will be doubled. Your team stays the same for the whole tour.
EXCEPT that you’re allowed 8 changes during the tour,
The rules are explained somewhere, along with the points system. You earn points for stage placings, the number of kilometres spent in a breakaway, the standings for the various jerseys, etc.
You can include Pogacar, Vingegaard, etc. in your team; you just need to have a full squad.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

kiki-sainté |

قبل 3 شهر

And don’t keep changing your team all the time – remember that if riders drop out, you’ll have to pick another one.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Jason40 |

قبل 3 شهر

Great, thank you for your replies


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

MilKun |

قبل 3 شهر

And the aim is also to adapt the stages a little: we need to think broadly when putting teams together


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Jason40 |

قبل 3 شهر

I’ve picked two leaders. Remco, because time trials are easy points. A bit of a sprinter, and the rest are all all-rounders.

After that, it’s a bit of a struggle to manage the budget 😂


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Tazz26 |

قبل 3 شهر

As for me, I’ll be choosing based on personal preference! And my heart has been broken ever since the WVA announcement 😭😭


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

kiki-sainté |

قبل 3 شهر

Here’s my team – I’ve taken the risk of including just one sprinter

image

image


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 3 شهر

12 entrants is better than nothing 😘

Well, I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep up – I’ll be on the American continent from Friday, with an 8-hour time difference, so I won’t be able to follow the tour 😅.

But it’s nice to keep this fantasy alive.

Good luck to you all

P.S. There’s still time to sign up


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

kiki-sainté |

قبل 3 شهر

My team’s causing quite a stir, judging by the number of likes 😁😁😁


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Jason40 |

قبل 2 شهر

Good luck to everyone!

I hope remco will help me score a few points today


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

MilKun |

قبل 2 شهر

Enjoy the game, everyone – have fun!!


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

@jason40, you’ll normally score 0 points on this stage; your team isn’t complete – all 8 places must be filled. You can’t just spend the 120 credits on 6 riders; that’s where the difficulty lies – you can’t pick 5 top riders. You’ll have to manage it.
To be confirmed at the end of the stage


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Jason40 |

قبل 2 شهر

Oops... I've changed that


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

It’s closer than in previous years.

I’m in first place, but strangely enough I can see Lecastor in first place – but in the old league. Lecastor, are you playing ahead of us??? You’re in the wrong place 😅

Second win today 😎, but I messed up at the start – I had a rider out of the race before the lap began, I used up a joker, and now I’ve got a second rider out of the race who I can’t swap out.

Guillain’s doing well with Veistroffer – they’re on fire every time. I can’t go and take him on; I’m saving my credits. I hope he’ll calm down a bit 😅


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

lecastor |

قبل 2 شهر

Thanks, Rull, I’ve joined the league. Sorry, but you’re no longer top 😉


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

I knew it wasn't normal to be top of the class 🤣


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Blagoje Vidinic |

قبل 2 شهر

And as for me, I’m still out on the streets. 😁


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

kiki-sainté |

قبل 2 شهر

Luckily, I’m here to have your back 😁😁😁


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

It’s a close one, lads. In previous years, it was a different story. Good luck to you all


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

Pogi – Vinge – Seixas + Paret Peintre combo.
It’s going well


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Nitnelav |

قبل 2 شهر

We’re going to copy 🙃


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
Nitnelav On va copier 🙃

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

If you’ve still got credits left, you can… I’m well ahead 😅


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

image

😁😘😎


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Blagoje Vidinic |

قبل 2 شهر

Second yesterday, third today – I’m at my limit right now. 😅


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

A top-five finish, or even a place on the podium, is on the cards. Good luck


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

lecastor |

قبل 2 شهر

Well done, Rull – what a performance. You’ll certainly deserve to win it this season.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

It’s not over yet… but Vingegaard is done for.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

kiki-sainté |

قبل 2 شهر

Sorry lads, I changed my team yesterday and went all-in on Vingegard today – he’s had a proper waltz and given up. What a run of bad luck, Kiki.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

Three-quarters of the field are with Vingegaard.

@lecastor – you were lucky to have Evenpoel; with everyone behind you, Vingegaard and the breakaways could have knocked you off the podium. It’s a tight one…

Pogi working for a team-mate – we’ve seen it all now. Letting him win once is one thing, but working for him is quite another.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
Rull43 Les 3/4 ont Vingegaard. @lecastor coup de chance d'avoir evenpoel, tout le monde derrière toi avec Vingegaard + des échappées pouvaient te sortir du podium. C'…

kiki-sainté |

قبل 2 شهر

Except that I added it yesterday – I didn’t have it before, lol


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
2 more replies
Rull43 Les 3/4 ont Vingegaard. @lecastor coup de chance d'avoir evenpoel, tout le monde derrière toi avec Vingegaard + des échappées pouvaient te sortir du podium. C'…

Jason40 |

قبل 2 شهر

Pogi has the stage in the bag. It’s only natural that he should help his team-mate, who stands a chance of winning a white jersey and a place on the podium.
Let’s not forget that this means UCI points and some nice bonus payments for his team. I think it makes perfect sense.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
kiki-sainté Sauf que moi je l ai intégrer hier je ne l avais pas avant lol

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

Same


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

kiki-sainté |

قبل 2 شهر

image
For once, I’m making a prediction for the time trial


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

Well done to Thomas, who won the stage thanks in no small part to his spot-on prediction too.

It’s a close call – Vingegaard’s withdrawal has really shaken up our fantasy league. In tomorrow’s stage alone, anything could happen – a big breakaway that holds on to the finish, a sprinter, the Tour’s top riders, and so on – which could create gaps even in the fantasy league.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

Have we lost Guilain? Second place was within your grasp – or even higher.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Guilain |

قبل 2 شهر

I’m still here, but you’re not here anymore, are you!
At least everyone’s taken their place, and I can’t see you in the rankings!..


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
Guilain Je suis toujours là mais toi tu n’y es plus pour le coup ! Du moins tout le monde a pris une place et je ne te vois pas dans le classement !..

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

I’m too far away. Guilain, you’re not watching the right league. Virtuafoot 2026 is the right league.
Virtuafoot = last season’s league.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
Rull43 Je suis trop loin 😅😘. Guilain, tu ne regardes pas la bonne ligue. C'est virtuafoot 2026 la bonne ligue. Virtuafoot = celle de saison précédente.

Guilain |

قبل 2 شهر

That’s right!


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Blagoje Vidinic |

قبل 2 شهر

Yet more proof (as if I needed it) that I know nothing about this: I’ve got Parret-Peintre and Pedersen in my team and I’ve picked Pogacar as my bonus rider today. 😅


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Blagoje Vidinic |

قبل 2 شهر

I still managed to finish 3rd in the stage. 😜


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

It’s a brilliant achievement to have both of them already!!! So well done. You’re doing really well.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
5 more replies
Rull43 C'est un tres joli coup d'avoir les deux déjà !!! Et c'est donc bien joué. Tu te débrouilles super bien.

Blagoje Vidinic |

قبل 2 شهر

I've dropped Pedersen for today and tomorrow and replaced him with Del Toro. 😁


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
Blagoje Vidinic J'ai enlevé Pedersen pour aujourd'hui et demain et je l'ai remplacé par Del Toro. 😁

Tazz26 |

قبل 2 شهر

It would have made more sense from tomorrow onwards; today he has the chance to secure the green jersey – there was a 99 per cent chance he’d be in the breakaway. Then again… if the breakaway is kept at bay by Martinez, perhaps Del Toro will put in a stellar performance on Huéz ^^
Let the show begin – enjoy the race, gentlemen ^^


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
Tazz26 A partir de demain ça aurait été plus judicieux, aujourd'hui il a l'occasion de sécuriser le maillot vert, il y avait 99% de chance qu'il soit dans l'échappée.…

Blagoje Vidinic |

قبل 2 شهر

I did say I didn’t know anything about it, didn’t I? 😅


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
Blagoje Vidinic J'ai bien dit que je n'y connaissais rien, non ? 😅

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

Del Toro is set to score a lot of points; the breakaway might not last until the end… it’s anyone’s guess. It’s still a good choice. It’s not easy to make all the right decisions at the right time.

Well done to Jules, who has five riders in the breakaway.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية
Blagoje Vidinic J'ai bien dit que je n'y connaissais rien, non ? 😅

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

6th, not far off the top 5.
Ahead of last season’s winner. Let’s just say you’ll be able to give it another go next season 😘

I think I finished between 5th and 8th in the first two editions.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Tazz26 |

قبل 2 شهر

Pedersen and Carapuce are in my bet, with a bonus on Pedersen! Unfortunately, it’ll pay out less than on the Ecuadorian rider. For me, the EF and Lidl Trek teams are definitely the most exciting in the Tour, constantly pulling off daring race tactics. I’m really enjoying this Tour! Well, I would have liked to see a bit more action in the leading group over the last 3 kilometres… but given what lies ahead for them over the next two days, I can understand why they’re playing it safe! 😅


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

I wanted to pick Carapaz two days ago, but there’s a limit of three leaders per team. I kept Pogi, Evenepoel and Seixas. I picked Jorgensen instead, and it paid off in the end.

P.S. Well done to Pigloo, who was the only one to go all out for Carapaz.

Anyway, talking about the Tour, it’s a tough one for UAE with that virus. If Pogi doesn’t fall ill, he might go for it like a madman, riding solo 100 km from the finish 🤣


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Lebaygue |

قبل 2 شهر

To start answering your own questions, you might have a little thought going round and round in your head^


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Tazz26 |

قبل 2 شهر

Today and tomorrow, Visma will be going all out in the team time trial to challenge for the stage win; Kuss, Pigganzoli and Jorgenson could be a real threat. Jorgenson was a good choice – I didn’t manage to pick any of those three riders for today; I picked too many average riders rated 9/10 stars… Maybe I should have picked a 5-star rider and gone for someone a bit stronger. But I’m quite fond of Baudin and the Wild Boar, so… we play with our hearts too, lol


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

kiki-sainté |

قبل 2 شهر

image

image

I’m finishing off with a funny bunch; I’ve still got 50 left to use up
In case of withdrawal


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

JulesVerne |

قبل 2 شهر

Wow, what a comeback – over 1,500 points. I’m closing in on the leader; it’s going to be as tight as a string at the end of this round.


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية

Rull43 |

قبل 2 شهر

image

image

image

image


تمت ترجمة هذه الرسالة. (FR) رسالة أصلية