k3vin59218 |
41天前This is a rather unusual edition (with only four Asian nations and just one from South America)
The Amerasian Cup is therefore making a comeback (the last one was back in the ’74 season! Thanks to Leguman for the info)
A group of five nations, with just one being eliminated after this group stage
Matches will be drawn at random
Deadline: Day 42
- The first-placed team will host the fourth-placed team
- The second-placed team will host the third-placed team
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
zebounet |
41天前The Americas champion simply had to take part
What’s the deadline for the first phase??
Will the matches be allocated at random??
Good luck to everyone
Zeb
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
k3vin59218 |
41天前At random, yes 😉
Day 42, if I’ve understood correctly, it runs up to and including 25 September
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Aguado |
40天前Hi there, you’re welcome to suggest some dates to me (though I’ll be quite fussy about the times). As I’m trying out a new generation, I need to space out my matches, so sometimes they’ll be played early… very early… or very late, but whatever happens, it’s a win-win for you :)
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Leguman |
40天前Good luck to everyone! :)
I’m still pretty busy in real life… so please do feel free to send me match requests if you spot a free slot in my diary that takes your fancy.
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Aguado |
34天前enez |
26天前Laos 5-5 Vietnam
#match?mid=6969470
Match spectaculaire, j'ai rarement vu un match nul sur un score similaire 😁
Leguman |
23天前Hello, the season is well underway and I’ve only played one match so far.
I’m still swamped with work....
Please send your match requests directly – don’t hesitate!!!
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
k3vin59218 |
22天前Petit point sur la compétition, Paul est absent je vois depuis 3 jours , risque probable de forfait ...
Vous avez encore quelques jours pour jouer le restant de vos matchs

Leguman |
17天前#match?mid=6976920
Laos 4-0 Kazakhstan
La jeunesse kazakhe d'Aguado est pleine d'avenir !
(Magnifique poncif ^^)
zebounet |
16天前Ecuador travelled to Laos for their second match
Laos 0–1 Ecuador
#match?mid=6976394&report
After a quick post-match drink, the Ecuadorians will fly straight to Vietnam for the third match, which takes place tomorrow evening
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
zebounet |
15天前Vietnam 1–0 Ecuador
A tight match that was very difficult to manage
Well done to Vietnam on this victory, which secures them top spot
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Aguado |
14天前Leguman |
14天前Oh yes, it’s a tough learning curve at international level for your young players!
Siddhart Harijan was on fire with his five-goal haul 😮
You deserve credit for representing your country and, personally, I’d like to congratulate you on that 🙂
And given the potential of your young players, the best is yet to come!
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
k3vin59218 |
13天前the match between Laos and India
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Leguman |
13天前Hello,
The match will take place on Sunday 27th...
But I’ve just realised that Matchday 42 is tomorrow 😑
此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
k3vin59218 |
13天前Il y a actuellement Équateur- Inde
Avec le retard que ca a pris , c est pas grave 😉
2 jours de retard c est pas énorme je posterais la phase finale des la fin de votre match
k3vin59218 |
4天前l autre demi finale entre le Vietnam et l Inde se joue ce soir a 22H00 , la finale sera donc connue a 23h30 😉


