michbou |

51天前

Who’s supposed to catch the ball?????
A letter
just for fun


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Radio |

51天前

The Black Sea


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

k3vin59218 |

51天前

It would be the easy option to pass to F

But if A is an excellent passer with perfect vision, I’d pass to C 😄 (if C makes a run behind the defence!)


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Magik'jojo |

51天前

If A is a good passer, then D.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Le saint |

50天前

D is offside


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息
Le saint Le D est hors jeu

Magik'jojo |

50天前

Not on the same line. We’d have to check the Var, lol


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Sun's |

51天前

I’d say f, because D is currently offside, so by the time f receives the pass, D will have returned to the field of play


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Nicolas-2008 |

51天前

If all the players are stationary, player F is the only one who can receive the ball.

Player D cannot receive the ball, even if it is a perfect pass, because he is in an area covered by the defence and the goalkeeper, just like all the other players,


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Blagoje Vidinic |

51天前

E for a one-two and a curling shot into the top corner. Easy!


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

michbou |

51天前

I’d suggest C or F, depending on which is their stronger foot :)


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

David59 |

51天前

I don’t think D is offside. It looks as though they’re on the same line.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

jul068 |

51天前

The defender has both feet in the dark area of the pitch, whilst D has one foot in the light area. As far as I’m concerned, he’s offside.
So the ball is passed to F, who plays a cut-back cross to D.... GOAL!!!!


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Socrate |

51天前

A
After all, he’ll just have to sort it out for himself


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Lebaygue |

51天前

Actually, this image is part of an IQ test... And if you can answer it, it means you’re not HPI ^


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

jul068 |

51天前

So we can post another comment.

Why has the third thread on the issues with the return programme on VF just been closed again?

We’ll have to start a fourth one...


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Radio |

51天前

Wrong thread.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Blagoje Vidinic |

51天前

Spamming is subject to disciplinary action. Please respect all topics, not just those that interest you.

Apart from causing tension, I can’t see where this will lead.

This is your one and only warning before disciplinary action is taken.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

kiki-sainté |

51天前

F’s unmarked and I love the short passing game 😁😁😁


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

michbou |

51天前

Hello
I’ve created this thread just for a bit of fun
So if you had to

Please note
Thank you


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Arsène |

51天前

F


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Aguado |

50天前

A back-pass to the goalkeeper – it’s the 90th minute and the Reds are leading 0–1.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

kiki-sainté |

50天前

I didn’t see that one coming 😁😁😁


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Radio |

50天前

On a more serious note, Player C seems to be in the best position:

  • he is positioned behind the defender,
  • he has enough space between himself and his direct marker,
  • he has enough space for a run into the channel,
  • he can shoot directly,
  • he can also play a one-touch cross to D if the latter gets into position.

It all depends on the quality of the cross and which is C’s stronger foot 👌🏼


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

michbou |

50天前

Hey there, lads :p
I posted this just for a laugh (no violence, please)
It was just to get an idea of what tactics each of you prefers
Screenshots taken from a post on Facebook
I didn’t make this myself

Cheers everyone


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

RMP-Val |

50天前

Drawing on my experience in corporate football – no fuss, just a pass to player C


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Magpie |

50天前

Is Stéril in possession?


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

michbou |

50天前

I actually made five passes to Blagpje


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

kiki-sainté |

50天前

He might not even make a pass, as the defender will probably take the ball off him, or else he’ll have a shot from distance.


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Taudecci |

49天前

I’m going to say C


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Hydilik |

49天前

I’d say B because after A comes B 😜


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息

Ancelloti |

49天前

There’s also B 😂.
A little cut inside and he’d have the ball and score a lovely goal.
Another little cut inside and he draws the defender in, opening up other options for his teammates and even creating space on the right for the player on the ball 😂.
So B can also create a chance here


此信息已被翻译。 (FR) 原信息