Radio |

6 ngày trước

Salut la commu,

J'ai eu le plaisir de me voir offrir 3 visages pour les joueurs aujourd'hui. Malheureusement ils ne semblent pas s'afficher ni sur les joueurs choisis ni sur les maillots sélectionnés.

Quelqu'un saurait-il me dire s'il existe une manipulation particulière à effectuer ou s'il s'agit d'un petit bug ?

Merci ✌🏼


Blagoje Vidinic |

6 ngày trước

I’ve had the same offer.
I’ll give it a go and let you know.


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc

Blagoje Vidinic |

6 ngày trước

It worked for me.
VF store > Edit a player > Discover a face

In the top banner, the star count is greyed out and crossed out, and the text ‘X free faces’ is displayed.

All you have to do is click on “Discover” at the end of the line.


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc
Blagoje Vidinic Ça a fonctionné de mon côté. VF store > Éditer un joueur > Découvrir un visage Dans le bandeau supérieur, le montant en étoiles est grisé et barré et la mentio…

Radio |

6 ngày trước

Thanks for your feedback.

I selected my three players straight away via the rewards tab, but their faces aren’t showing up.

When I go via the VF Store as you described, not only do I no longer have the ‘free’ stars, but the three players in question don’t appear in the player list, as if the game thought their faces had already been unlocked.

It’s a mystery.


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc

michbou |

6 ngày trước

I had the same one and I just took one shirt for my goalkeeper, and it worked


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc

toxico |

6 ngày trước

It worked well for me


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc

Jean-Guy Matou |

6 ngày trước

lol, well, it works, yes, but it took me 10 stars per face ⭐⭐⭐😂🤣


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc

kiki-sainté |

6 ngày trước

image

image

image

Ça a marché mais on dirait des triplés les dunns ah ah ah


Paul Pogba |

6 ngày trước

J'ai eu la même choses que vous pour découvrire les visages de quelques uns de mes joueurs mais pas tous malheusement c'est dommages ça


VALENCIANO |

6 ngày trước

Hello, another issue – if you can call it that – I’ve received three faces, but despite having a team of 30 players, I don’t have any faces left to unlock.

I started with four, which I’ve already collected, and now there’s nothing left for the remaining 26 players. Is that normal?


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc

ptitze |

6 ngày trước

Hello. Have a go with your other tops.....


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc

kiki-sainté |

5 ngày trước

The players from vfstore or the free ones – I don’t think we can see them (nor John Cena)


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc

Radio |

5 ngày trước

Le problème persiste même en changeant de maillot.