DonQuijote |

41 ngày trước

Hello, I’d like to recall a player on loan, but the tab to bring him back is no longer there.
There are only ‘Extend’ and ‘Training bonus’.
I thought you could recall a player a little before the end of the loan period.
To clarify, he has three days left on his loan, but as I have three injured players, it would be handy if he could come back.
Thanks in advance for your replies or advice 😉


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc

T-800 |

41 ngày trước

No way, it’s been a while already lol


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc

Blagoje Vidinic |

40 ngày trước

Aymeric removed the loan reminder a few seasons ago to prevent the abuses caused by certain cheats.


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc

DonQuijote |

40 ngày trước

Oh, I see. Thanks for the explanation 😉👍


Tin nhắn này đã được dịch. (FR) Tin nhắn gốc