Radio |

6 gün önce

Salut la commu,

J'ai eu le plaisir de me voir offrir 3 visages pour les joueurs aujourd'hui. Malheureusement ils ne semblent pas s'afficher ni sur les joueurs choisis ni sur les maillots sélectionnés.

Quelqu'un saurait-il me dire s'il existe une manipulation particulière à effectuer ou s'il s'agit d'un petit bug ?

Merci ✌🏼


Blagoje Vidinic |

6 gün önce

I’ve had the same offer.
I’ll give it a go and let you know.


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

Blagoje Vidinic |

6 gün önce

It worked for me.
VF store > Edit a player > Discover a face

In the top banner, the star count is greyed out and crossed out, and the text ‘X free faces’ is displayed.

All you have to do is click on “Discover” at the end of the line.


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Blagoje Vidinic Ça a fonctionné de mon côté. VF store > Éditer un joueur > Découvrir un visage Dans le bandeau supérieur, le montant en étoiles est grisé et barré et la mentio…

Radio |

6 gün önce

Thanks for your feedback.

I selected my three players straight away via the rewards tab, but their faces aren’t showing up.

When I go via the VF Store as you described, not only do I no longer have the ‘free’ stars, but the three players in question don’t appear in the player list, as if the game thought their faces had already been unlocked.

It’s a mystery.


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

michbou |

6 gün önce

I had the same one and I just took one shirt for my goalkeeper, and it worked


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

toxico |

6 gün önce

It worked well for me


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

Jean-Guy Matou |

6 gün önce

lol, well, it works, yes, but it took me 10 stars per face ⭐⭐⭐😂🤣


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

kiki-sainté |

6 gün önce

image

image

image

Ça a marché mais on dirait des triplés les dunns ah ah ah


Paul Pogba |

6 gün önce

J'ai eu la même choses que vous pour découvrire les visages de quelques uns de mes joueurs mais pas tous malheusement c'est dommages ça


VALENCIANO |

6 gün önce

Hello, another issue – if you can call it that – I’ve received three faces, but despite having a team of 30 players, I don’t have any faces left to unlock.

I started with four, which I’ve already collected, and now there’s nothing left for the remaining 26 players. Is that normal?


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

ptitze |

5 gün önce

Hello. Have a go with your other tops.....


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

kiki-sainté |

5 gün önce

The players from vfstore or the free ones – I don’t think we can see them (nor John Cena)


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

Radio |

5 gün önce

Le problème persiste même en changeant de maillot.