Kynlux |

11 gün önce

Is this sort of thing normal?
Serious question: WHERE’S THE MONEY GOING?
#formation?futsal&tournaments&id=25318


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

dudziak |

11 gün önce

to the tournament winner


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

Aguado |

10 gün önce

The winners will be able to eat caviar for several weeks running!


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

lorenzo861 |

10 gün önce

Is this new business about waiving registration fees??? 1M, 16.8M...

I rarely check the prices, but in this case... I’m really glad I didn’t get ripped off.

It’s getting ridiculous... = frustration = fewer active players...


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

michbou |

10 gün önce

The admins are checking with management :)


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

FT-Youfan |

9 gün önce

???


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

Aguado |

8 gün önce

Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj

FT-Youfan |

7 gün önce

I’m sorry about your fine…


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj