myforsans |
30 gün önceAt the moment, I have a Research and Development table that looks like this (see CVI below)
1°) I still haven’t worked out how I ended up here,
and
2°) what does this mean for my production and sales?
I must be a bit daft (or just too lazy to have looked into it properly)
Anyway, is there a kind soul out there who could explain it in simple terms?… Thanks in advance

Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
k3vin59218 |
30 gün önceI’ll try to keep it simple and brief 😄
Each level increases the quality percentage of the various items (a percentage you can find by checking the ‘Recipe’ tab)
In this same ‘Recipe’ tab, the percentage shown increases the item’s selling price
For example, goal nets sell for €70 + 18%, making €82
But for this percentage to be at its maximum, the item in question must be 100 per cent produced in the workshop
I’m not sure if that’s clear or if it’ll help you 😅
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
_LBS_ |
30 gün önceYou have unlocked the first of five levels for textiles. This gives you a 5 per cent increase on the selling price of all textiles.
To do this, you spent 10 R&D points. You earn 1 R&D point every time your workshops produce 100 items that you can sell in your shop.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
myforsans |
30 gün önceOK, I understand a bit better now, thanks to your explanations.
However, when I go to the ‘Recipes’ tab (which, incidentally, I find a rather odd name), I can’t find these percentages.
Also, why do all the vials go to textiles? Is that automated by the game? First textiles, then once that’s at maximum capacity, it moves on to canvas, and so on…
See below

It’s still really tricky to get your head round, even though it’s a management game!
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Galywat |
29 gün önceNo, it’s you who chooses where to place the vial; you must have clicked on the textile vial (note that there’s no confirmation screen)
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
myforsans |
29 gün önceAh, right, I’m starting to get the hang of it. So, by adding 80 more vials, I’ll go up to 2/5, which is an increase of 10 per cent.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj