Rull43 |
3 ay önceHello everyone,
All eyes are on the World Cup, but the Virtuafoot 2026 league, Fantasy 2026, has been created.
You’ve got plenty of time; the season will run from 4 to 26 July 2026
Reminder of the 2025 standings:
- Milkun
- Pigloo
- Demicaramel
Come and join me in league no. 89651: Virtuafoot 2026
Password: SBXAW
3rd edition of the VF community’s “Le Tour” fantasy league
Click on this link: https://fantasybytissot.letour.fr/#welcome/register?sponsor_player_code=ujmn236&league_id=89651&league_password=SBXAW
P.S.: I’ll be abroad from 3 to 28 July, so I’m not sure if I’ll be able to play, but I can at least set up the league and this thread on the vforum. :)
Have a good day
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
3 ay önceThe aim is simple: you must select nine cyclists taking part in the Tour de France (we can all pick Pogacar), and each day choose a stage winner from your squad. You’ll be allowed eight changes to your squad during the Tour.
Between now and 4 July, all you need to do is sign up for the league; wait until the last minute to choose your 9 riders.
You score points across several categories: stage classification, stage winner, number of kilometres in a breakaway, the classifications of the various jersey wearers, etc. The rules and scoring are explained on the fantasy website. Every day, your chosen 9 riders may or may not score points, and the winner is the one who scores the most points.
It doesn’t take too much time, and requires minimal monitoring.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Adrimax |
3 ay önceBlimey, a Nexus actually winning something 🥰 milkun's a genius.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
3 ay önceOnly 7 people signed up – what a shame.
It’s probably down to the global situation; I didn’t have time to do much promotion. Oh well
😘
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Blagoje Vidinic |
3 ay önceRight, I've signed up...
I don't know anything about it, so we'll see how it goes. 😅
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
MilKun |
3 ay önceHi VFIENS,
You’ve been waiting for this, you’ve been raring to go, and here I am… I’m putting my title as the best cycling fan back on the line!!
Since I’m not exactly brilliant on VF, I’m going to try and shine once again in the TDF fantasy league!
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Jason40 |
3 ay önceI’ve never played, but do we have to pick our team every day? Or do we only choose our riders once?
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
3 ay önceSo you start with 8 riders; each day you’ll have to choose one rider whose points will be doubled. Your team stays the same for the whole tour.
EXCEPT that you’re allowed 8 changes during the tour,
The rules are explained somewhere, along with the points system. You earn points for stage placings, the number of kilometres spent in a breakaway, the standings for the various jerseys, etc.
You can include Pogacar, Vingegaard, etc. in your team; you just need to have a full squad.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
kiki-sainté |
3 ay önceAnd don’t keep changing your team all the time – remember that if riders drop out, you’ll have to pick another one.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Jason40 |
3 ay önceMilKun |
3 ay önceAnd the aim is also to adapt the stages a little: we need to think broadly when putting teams together
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Jason40 |
3 ay önceI’ve picked two leaders. Remco, because time trials are easy points. A bit of a sprinter, and the rest are all all-rounders.
After that, it’s a bit of a struggle to manage the budget 😂
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Tazz26 |
3 ay önceAs for me, I’ll be choosing based on personal preference! And my heart has been broken ever since the WVA announcement 😭😭
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
kiki-sainté |
3 ay önceHere’s my team – I’ve taken the risk of including just one sprinter


Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
3 ay önce12 entrants is better than nothing 😘
Well, I’m not sure I’ll be able to keep up – I’ll be on the American continent from Friday, with an 8-hour time difference, so I won’t be able to follow the tour 😅.
But it’s nice to keep this fantasy alive.
Good luck to you all
P.S. There’s still time to sign up
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
kiki-sainté |
3 ay önceMy team’s causing quite a stir, judging by the number of likes 😁😁😁
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Jason40 |
2 ay önceGood luck to everyone!
I hope remco will help me score a few points today
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
MilKun |
2 ay önceRull43 |
2 ay önce@jason40, you’ll normally score 0 points on this stage; your team isn’t complete – all 8 places must be filled. You can’t just spend the 120 credits on 6 riders; that’s where the difficulty lies – you can’t pick 5 top riders. You’ll have to manage it.
To be confirmed at the end of the stage
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay önceIt’s closer than in previous years.
I’m in first place, but strangely enough I can see Lecastor in first place – but in the old league. Lecastor, are you playing ahead of us??? You’re in the wrong place 😅
Second win today 😎, but I messed up at the start – I had a rider out of the race before the lap began, I used up a joker, and now I’ve got a second rider out of the race who I can’t swap out.
Guillain’s doing well with Veistroffer – they’re on fire every time. I can’t go and take him on; I’m saving my credits. I hope he’ll calm down a bit 😅
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
lecastor |
2 ay önceThanks, Rull, I’ve joined the league. Sorry, but you’re no longer top 😉
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay önceBlagoje Vidinic |
2 ay öncekiki-sainté |
2 ay önceRull43 |
2 ay önceIt’s a close one, lads. In previous years, it was a different story. Good luck to you all
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay öncePogi – Vinge – Seixas + Paret Peintre combo.
It’s going well
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay önceIf you’ve still got credits left, you can… I’m well ahead 😅
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Blagoje Vidinic |
2 ay önceSecond yesterday, third today – I’m at my limit right now. 😅
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay önceA top-five finish, or even a place on the podium, is on the cards. Good luck
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
lecastor |
2 ay önceWell done, Rull – what a performance. You’ll certainly deserve to win it this season.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay öncekiki-sainté |
2 ay önceSorry lads, I changed my team yesterday and went all-in on Vingegard today – he’s had a proper waltz and given up. What a run of bad luck, Kiki.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay önceThree-quarters of the field are with Vingegaard.
@lecastor – you were lucky to have Evenpoel; with everyone behind you, Vingegaard and the breakaways could have knocked you off the podium. It’s a tight one…
Pogi working for a team-mate – we’ve seen it all now. Letting him win once is one thing, but working for him is quite another.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
kiki-sainté |
2 ay önceExcept that I added it yesterday – I didn’t have it before, lol
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
2 more replies
Jason40 |
2 ay öncePogi has the stage in the bag. It’s only natural that he should help his team-mate, who stands a chance of winning a white jersey and a place on the podium.
Let’s not forget that this means UCI points and some nice bonus payments for his team. I think it makes perfect sense.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
kiki-sainté |
2 ay önce
For once, I’m making a prediction for the time trial
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay önceWell done to Thomas, who won the stage thanks in no small part to his spot-on prediction too.
It’s a close call – Vingegaard’s withdrawal has really shaken up our fantasy league. In tomorrow’s stage alone, anything could happen – a big breakaway that holds on to the finish, a sprinter, the Tour’s top riders, and so on – which could create gaps even in the fantasy league.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay önceHave we lost Guilain? Second place was within your grasp – or even higher.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Guilain |
2 ay önceI’m still here, but you’re not here anymore, are you!
At least everyone’s taken their place, and I can’t see you in the rankings!..
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay önceI’m too far away. Guilain, you’re not watching the right league. Virtuafoot 2026 is the right league.
Virtuafoot = last season’s league.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Guilain |
2 ay önceBlagoje Vidinic |
2 ay önceYet more proof (as if I needed it) that I know nothing about this: I’ve got Parret-Peintre and Pedersen in my team and I’ve picked Pogacar as my bonus rider today. 😅
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Blagoje Vidinic |
2 ay önceRull43 |
2 ay önceIt’s a brilliant achievement to have both of them already!!! So well done. You’re doing really well.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
5 more replies
Blagoje Vidinic |
2 ay önceI've dropped Pedersen for today and tomorrow and replaced him with Del Toro. 😁
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Tazz26 |
2 ay önceIt would have made more sense from tomorrow onwards; today he has the chance to secure the green jersey – there was a 99 per cent chance he’d be in the breakaway. Then again… if the breakaway is kept at bay by Martinez, perhaps Del Toro will put in a stellar performance on Huéz ^^
Let the show begin – enjoy the race, gentlemen ^^
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Blagoje Vidinic |
2 ay önceI did say I didn’t know anything about it, didn’t I? 😅
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay önceDel Toro is set to score a lot of points; the breakaway might not last until the end… it’s anyone’s guess. It’s still a good choice. It’s not easy to make all the right decisions at the right time.
Well done to Jules, who has five riders in the breakaway.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay önce6th, not far off the top 5.
Ahead of last season’s winner. Let’s just say you’ll be able to give it another go next season 😘
I think I finished between 5th and 8th in the first two editions.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Tazz26 |
2 ay öncePedersen and Carapuce are in my bet, with a bonus on Pedersen! Unfortunately, it’ll pay out less than on the Ecuadorian rider. For me, the EF and Lidl Trek teams are definitely the most exciting in the Tour, constantly pulling off daring race tactics. I’m really enjoying this Tour! Well, I would have liked to see a bit more action in the leading group over the last 3 kilometres… but given what lies ahead for them over the next two days, I can understand why they’re playing it safe! 😅
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Rull43 |
2 ay önceI wanted to pick Carapaz two days ago, but there’s a limit of three leaders per team. I kept Pogi, Evenepoel and Seixas. I picked Jorgensen instead, and it paid off in the end.
P.S. Well done to Pigloo, who was the only one to go all out for Carapaz.
Anyway, talking about the Tour, it’s a tough one for UAE with that virus. If Pogi doesn’t fall ill, he might go for it like a madman, riding solo 100 km from the finish 🤣
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Lebaygue |
2 ay önceTo start answering your own questions, you might have a little thought going round and round in your head^
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
Tazz26 |
2 ay önceToday and tomorrow, Visma will be going all out in the team time trial to challenge for the stage win; Kuss, Pigganzoli and Jorgenson could be a real threat. Jorgenson was a good choice – I didn’t manage to pick any of those three riders for today; I picked too many average riders rated 9/10 stars… Maybe I should have picked a 5-star rider and gone for someone a bit stronger. But I’m quite fond of Baudin and the Wild Boar, so… we play with our hearts too, lol
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
kiki-sainté |
2 ay önce

I’m finishing off with a funny bunch; I’ve still got 50 left to use up
In case of withdrawal
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj
JulesVerne |
2 ay önceWow, what a comeback – over 1,500 points. I’m closing in on the leader; it’s going to be as tight as a string at the end of this round.
Bu mesaj tercüme edilmiştir. (FR) Orijinal mesaj




